Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
Lots are still around like Father Flatnuts (Northern Rider) for instance! Welcome back!

Bernie

Sent from a phoney device AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7 Posts
2005-2015 Chrysler 300C SRT8 Global Production Numbers

Hello,
I've been posting production data with ResumeSpeed the last couple of years in various Mopar forums. I've compiled a production summary matrix for the SRT8s. Hope this info is useful. I know it is a little small, but I was unable to post a link to the full size version since I haven't had 4 posts here yet!

-=PLMCRZY=-

Chrysler 300C SRT8.JPG

·
Registered
8 Posts
PLMCRZY,

That is fantastic information!!! Thanks for posting!

KrzyFast

·
Registered
28 Posts
G-mac
Still have my 05 srt track experience 300. This was a preproduction unit way back in 05. 88k miles driven year round and still a blast. Will never part with it.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Thanks For The 300C SRT8 Production Numbers

Hello,
I've been posting production data with ResumeSpeed the last couple of years in various Mopar forums. I've compiled a production summary matrix for the SRT8s. Hope this info is useful. I know it is a little small, but I was unable to post a link to the full size version since I haven't had 4 posts here yet!

-=PLMCRZY=-

Chrysler 300C SRT8.JPG
Great info guys, Thanks. Now I know why in 5 years with my 08 I have only seen one other 1st gen inferno red 300 SRT8 on the road. I know it wasn't a 2008 though as it did not have the 08 model year only rubber mast antenna. I will always remember the very 1st mod I did on mine..a stubby antenna! My son has one of the 2006 Brilliant Black SRT8s still out there as well.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I still have mine... 06 300 SRT purchased in 2009 w/ 42,000 miles on it.

2017 now with 133,000.

Just started doing maintenance on the high mileage parts.
Been searching for information on best OE replacement suspension parts but, haven't found anything useful in the forums yet. I do have a post in Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension if anyone would like to help out.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
I got the car with 22,000 miles on it in Nov or Dec of 2011. Was still working as a Business Development Account Manager at the time. I retired in June of 2012. However I feel I drive just as much retired as when I worked. Average about 22K a year. My brother and I rebuilt the entire front end in last November.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2006 srt8

Yesterday I put my hands on one of the 25 originally shipped to Puerto Rico. Brilliant black with only 45,000 miles on it. A few cosmetic details to fix, which will be my project for the rest of the year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2006 300 SRT8. It's in the shop now for loss of acceleration. The check engine came one on my way to work a, 5 miles drive not going any faster the 35 miles an hour. It has happened a few times. But this was the first time the check engine light came on. I would pull off, restart the car and everything worked fine. I have check on all the components suggested on the online forums. And replaced alot. But, my problem doesnt seem to match. It loses power at low speeds. (Stop and got traffic) . The dealership hasnt contacted me yet. Lord knows it's going to be expensive. My SRT8 only has 77,000 miles. Is this a typical problem and if so, how do I fix it? Thanks for any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2006 300 SRT8. It's in the shop now for loss of acceleration. The check engine came one on my way to work a, 5 miles drive not going any faster the 35 miles an hour. It has happened a few times. But this was the first time the check engine light came on. I would pull off, restart the car and everything worked fine. I have check on all the components suggested on the online forums. And replaced alot. But, my problem doesnt seem to match. It loses power at low speeds. (Stop and got traffic) . The dealership hasnt contacted me yet. Lord knows it's going to be expensive. My SRT8 only has 77,000 miles. Is this a typical problem and if so, how do I fix it? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in small country at bottom of the world called New Zealand and I have a 2015 srt8 and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one of it's kind in my region as I've only seen older 300c cars 2005 era but none like my baby it's so nice to look at and it turns a lot of heads🙂.

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
Nice ride and welcome! Always wondered why they call it "New" Zealand. Does that imply there was an original Zealand called Old Zealand or maybe just Zealand, home of the Zea people...haha?

Bernie

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
^^^ Amazing...

The name "New Zealand" comes from “Zeeland” (which translates to "Sealand") in Dutch, after it was sighted by Dutch Explorer Abel Tasman. Zeeland is a province of the Netherlands. New Zealand is called “Aotearoa” in the Māori language. It means "Land of the Long White Cloud". Ao means “cloud”, teameans “white”, and roa means “long”.

Bernie

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha old zealand . And thanks nice to in the group 🙂 the day I commented too I saw two more 300c but none like mine with srt and 6.4hemi. They must've been travelling through my wee town.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts