Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from thecarconnection.com:

"300C success has Chrysler mulling production boost"

The success of the 300C sedan, the 5.7-liter Hemi engine and high expectations for the Dodge Magnum launching this week and Dodge Charger due out next year has Chrysler mulling production hikes to meet demand.

"Demand for both the 300C and the Hemi has been beyond our wildest dreams," says Chrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche."

see full article:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=7240&sid=173&n=156

·
Registered
89 Posts
I hope chrysler doesn't kill the look of the car like they did with the PT Cruiser. In the beginning it was hot and everyone loved them. Now it seems like there are more cruisers out there than hondas becasue they stand out more.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There will be 2 or 3 on every block in the long run. This is a mass production car. After a couple of years everyone will have one!

·
Registered
40 Posts
That is why Chrysler should have just produced the 300c model (hemi) and not the cheaper version 300 models. Instead of trying to bridge the gap replacing the previous version Concorde and LHS, with the lower priced 300 series, Chrysler could have redesigned the sebring to fit into this category or added another model with different sheetmetal and 6 cylinder engines based on the LX RWD platform.

·
Registered
89 Posts
E55 Kev your right there will be one on every block sooner or later. Thats why Chrysler needs to come out with a limited production SRT version of the car. I know I'll pay more for the right to have something not many people can have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts