Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

the car is drifts right , its a Mercedes safety drift. its known new move, (for those who sleep when they drive).

ooooh sorry
im new , coming from the arabian gulf , a small place called QATAR im working in al-jazeera satellite channel .

sooo sorry for my bad English but ill try my best .

i ordered my 300c 5 days ago, ill have it in 2 months i hope.its a white vanilla.

i dont know ...did any 1 see the color ...how is it in the real life

the 300c to qatar dosnt come with the Nav. or the Chrome Rims! just Aluminium Rims dont know why :mad:
can i order any thing from USA to the Arabian gulf like a Chrome Rims or a Nav. :confused:

thanx and c u soon ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
With all the people buying 300 Cs and putting after market wheels on them you won't have a problem finding chrome wheels for your C.I believe there are some on this forum for sale for $850.00,and after maket nav systems are esay to find,but find out if they have navigation disc for your country. :confused:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx bro.

Hmmm we don’t have the navigation disc yet …but I'll need it for the LOOK :D and to play DVD in it that’s If I can

(dose it have a DVD player in it or not? :confused: ) ……

but we'll have the navigation system to our area soon …in 1 year or so…. How much is it?
And can any 1 tell me a name of a good dealer with his contact number to buy from and for him to send it to Qatar.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NO DVDs. :eek:
DAMN :(

thanx 4 the dealer's contacts bro.
i'll try to call him soon .

LOTHP can i know if the 300C size is the same size of the Mercedes S350 or is it bit smaller ? :confused:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Arabian,

Welcome to the group. I'm happy you share our enthusiasm for this great car.

This may sound like a dumb question, but how do people feel about you driving an American car around Qatar. Do they find it annoying that you would buy a car that is made in North America?

Chris

·
Registered
206 Posts
al-jazeera staff - is this a put on

Is it just me, or is this a put-on about Arabian working for Al Jazeera? Doesn't the name sound familiar to anyone else?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
05Hemi said:
Is it just me, or is this a put-on about Arabian working for Al Jazeera? Doesn't the name sound familiar to anyone else?
Don't go there! Lets be civil. Al-Jazeera like any other company has many levels and types of jobs. He could be in Personnel or Finance or Travel or Computers or the Motor Pool, etc. :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
AOA arabian300c.

I have actually been to Qatar and the general region before, there are some really nice cars on the roads there!

Vanilla is a really nice color in person. There are no DVDs to be played but I am sure there will be an aftermarket option available.

Hope you enjoy your car when you finally get it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
E55 KEV:
all the Arabian country's have the left drive side .

crispiegee:
Most of the Arabs likes the Japanese cars but a lot of us (like me) LOVE the American LUXERY + SPORT (mustang +Lumina SS + comaro + corvette ) yah baby YAH :D .

Billy94Z:
its around 20 cent but why do u ask bro. ?

05Hemi:
im working in aljazeera as a News Gathering coordinator.
but why dose the name sound familiar to u ... ? :confused: is it bad or something ? :(

Z2SO4:
thanx bro.
ill put pictures of my car ...... in 2 months from now :(

·
Banned
18 Posts
No oil reserves in the Bermuda Triangle

LOTHP said:
Ooooooh. I'm imagining a land where sweet, sweet 89 octane flows like water... Pungent fountains where the ricers graze, until the big, bad 300 thunders downs a hill and scatters them as it slake it's thirst... :)

I'm paying around $2.20, I think... :mad:
Well dont feel too bad mon. - im originally form Bermuda and petrol is about $8.00 a gallon! :eek: - I live in Northern VA now and $2.00+ for gas seems resonable. LOL

I suppose its all relative.

Peace , cool runnings and nuff respect to all 300C Bad Bowys round de world!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
guy's

i have i good deal for u all ...... :cool:

What about making Oil pipe line connection between Qatar and USA for free . :rolleyes:
and for u guy's to send a grill face for my 300C + Nav system. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts