Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was fliping through my local newspaper (Sacramento Bee- drive section) and they had a top ten list of ugly cars. Usual suspects was there, Pontiac Aztec, PT Cruiser, etc, but they also had the 300!!!! what the *@#&. The headline under the 300 reads "the designer must had a cow in mind when he designed the 300". The list is submited by readers and the winner (loser) will be announced in a couple of weeks.

BigHemi

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
As the unofficial keeper of the Awards List for the forums, please don't tell me... I don't wanna know! :(

·
Registered
179 Posts
not surprised

bighemi said:
I was fliping through my local newspaper (Sacramento Bee- drive section) and they had a top ten list of ugly cars. Usual suspects was there, Pontiac Aztec, PT Cruiser, etc, but they also had the 300!!!! what the *@#&. The headline under the 300 reads "the designer must had a cow in mind when he designed the 300". The list is submited by readers and the winner (loser) will be announced in a couple of weeks.

Bi
saw the same thing in detroit paper. There is a love/hate relationship with the car..people either love it or hate it. Alot of folks think it is downright ugly. When theyfirst came out, I hated them. It was only after I started looking closer, and saw some mods, that I started to like it, and bought the srt8.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Me too i thought it was ugly from the day it hit the market. I was a corvette addict

UNTIL I STARTED WORKING FOR CHRYSLER. :D :D :D
Actually the above is just one of the reasons.
I saw snoops, 50cent and xzibit 300c's even though i hate all these rappers and i hate what they did to those cars, even wes's car looks 500 times better when i saw those things, they just made those cars fugly which left a very sour taste for the car in my mouth until i finally saw a stock 300c very upclose and i sat in one in oct 2004 during the celebration, and i just thought i had to have one, then it was snow season so i decided to hold on but in feb i couldnt hold on any more, so i bought my AWD. Crappy snow or i would have bought a rwd but i never regret having an AWD. Ralph gilles gave a speech on that day. VP was there, The cio was there, lets just put it this way all the big chrysler heads were there.

In chrysler they threw a very big celebration when the car won the motor trend car of year damn it was big, free cake and drinks for every one. plus u can sit inside the car turn on the engine and rev em a bit. But we cannot touch rappers cars.

PS: The setup was wonderful the cars were in like oval dome type of building so when u revved the engine with hood up, windows down all the attention was at U.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts