Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I just got my kit installed yesterday, I'd like to thank Victor for his assistance and also congratulate him on the quality and design of this kit.

Now I also bought the headlight covers and I will have those on by tomorrow, and then I will post more pics including interior/trunk. For anyone looking for a bodykit, I highly recommend this. Sorry the car isn't that clean from outside now, I will post more pics when I get it washed tomorrow.

Please post what you think!! Now I am just waiting for my intake and exhaust to arrive from our good friend Tony @ Socal Motorsports. After that Lambo doors & Supercharger.
:banana:

FOR MORE PICTURES, PLEASE SEE MY MEMBER GALLERY

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Your car is sick man but those spinners got to go. From the front your car looks like a monster though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THANKS :) Car is being washed first thing tomorrow then I will post lots of pics in the gallery. You know what though the spinners look funny when the car is parked but surprisingly they suit it when they are spinning. I am looking to buy another set of rims though to have as well.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Very Nice...'nuff said

·
Registered
1 Posts
looks real good...i'm surprised you didn't get chrome pillars yet

simple mod but that would just add, i'm from Van too, with a Silver 300C brand new, just starting with the mods but the lava red is sick dude, i'm going for a heavy chrome look being brilliant silver, i'm going to get every chrome addon possible,that doesn't look tacky, and the kit looks killer from the front, outta sight

jas007 said:
Hey everyone,

I just got my kit installed yesterday, I'd like to thank Victor for his assistance and also congratulate him on the quality and design of this kit.

Now I also bought the headlight covers and I will have those on by tomorrow, and then I will post more pics including interior/trunk. For anyone looking for a bodykit, I highly recommend this. Sorry the car isn't that clean from outside now, I will post more pics when I get it washed tomorrow.

Please post what you think!! Now I am just waiting for my intake and exhaust to arrive from our good friend Tony @ Socal Motorsports. After that Lambo doors & Supercharger.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Damn bro car looks amazing!!! can't wait to see it with the headlight covers.Gotta love the front, it just says outta my way :AR15firin

·
Registered
42 Posts
is there a way to take the VIP stickers off?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Ya well you don't have to put them on, they're metal badges that come seperate.

Mrvortech, I didn't get those because personally I don't like the way they look its either a hate it or love it thing, I find its way too much I mean to the point where you got some people putting a chrome piece over their side skirt. I like it black on the sides because it matches the tint of the windows.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
161 Posts
the car looks real elegent/awesome. Only one problem that E&G sticker on your grill---has got to go. I refused to put that sticker on mine. I went to the shop that i bought my grill from and saw the chrysler wing emblem. the concord and sebring has those emblems. there a lot cheaper if you can find a totaled chrysler and use the emblem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How Much $ ?

jas007 said:
Hey everyone,

:banana: Looks Great !!!! How Much $$$$ ?.....Please send me info on part number style and where to purchase....Danny-Miami 300C

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Sweet

Nice DLR the kits looks great on there. Now where are all the Asses saying DLR looks brown now.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
jas007 said:
Hey everyone,

The car looks outstanding,simply beautiful.
Love that Deep Lava Red. Great Job

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Danbenedit, its a VIP Bodykit check it out @ www.vipedition.com and then you can call Victor for ordering info.

Nano1908, I kept the E&G sticker there because I definitely don't want to put the Chrysler logo, I am looking for a nice alternate emblem but nothing decent has come out yet. All I see on ebay is $ or 300C or Bling Bling and its too simple black/white.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts