Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allrighty, so last night was friday..my grandparents allway come over for dinner on fridays so my grandma was here..parked around 4pm when it was light out infront of our garage.

later in the night i had some friends come over to the house for dinner also, my friend parked sideways at the end of the driveway.(behind the cars facing the garage) now my friends 2004 taurus has been hit and run 3 times in the last 2 months, he has not been able to get it fixed yet.

so my grandma goe's to leave we say goodbye and we're all sitting in my room watching tv, next thing you know my dad comes in "grandma just hit dans car" i grab my cam and we all go outside...my grandma is laughing her ass off along with us..because its just too funny...

she backed right into the rear bumper cover in almost the same spot hes been hit and run before! the bumper cover on the taurus cracked and broke alot more then it allready was plus it scratched below the tailight some.
the 300c so far as we can tell did not get a scratch! funny little story i thought i'd share.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Ya think that Taurus just might be jinxed? How did Dan take it? Well, I guess as long as Grandma had a good laugh that's all that's important...haha!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Maybe someone should pull g-ma's license? J/K I think that taurus is just plain ol bad luck.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, i talked to her today about it and looked at her car. she feels terrible and wanted to know if he wanted her to pay for the back end..Dan just laughed and didnt really care because its getting fixed anyway. made a funny story!

luckly not a scratch in the 300!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts