Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.racingflix.com/getvideo.asp?v=878

Top Gear tests and compares the Vauxhall Monaro VXR, Chrysler 300C, and the Jaguar S-Type R.

136mb download but well worth it.

Free membership to the site, for $5 a month you get super fast downloads. With reg. membership you can only download up to 500MB a day and downloads are slow.

Have it start downloading and come back an hour later and you'll have it. Well worth it!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yup, this clip is from the BBC show called "Top gear". The review (imo) is garbage because they put up the 300C againist a supercharged Jag and a Monaro VXR ( which is a GTO in the US). Let's make it fair and put up a SRT-8 and I would love to see what would happean.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Maybe this is just me, but I grow annoyed when these car testers try to shoe-horn the 300C into the "Muscle Car" catagory. The car is NOT a muscle car. The only things it has in common with a Muscle Car is the V8 RWD setup.

The car is more of a luxury cruiser than a Muscle Car. Muscle Cars don't typically have Automatic Transmission, bun warmers in the seats, leather/wood steering wheels, or many of the other luxury appointments we 300C owners enjoy.

·
Registered
332 Posts
HORRIBLE. He couldnt figure out how to turn traction control off.

Come on.

Its right there in the center console.

·
Registered
332 Posts
OH CRAP they show the interior. ITS NOT THERE

WIERD NO TRACTION CONTROL.

·
Registered
34 Posts
300CAWD said:
OH CRAP they show the interior. ITS NOT THERE

WIERD NO TRACTION CONTROL.

Watch the video again. It doesn't have the standard 300C Rims, it's got the same rims as the AWD Version.

**sniff sniff*

I smell a conspiracy afoot.....either than or I just haven't gotten a shower yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not to bring back an old thread....but I watched this video again, and they definately tested the AWD version of the 300C, NOT the RWD version.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hoosier_300C said:
Not to bring back an old thread....but I watched this video again, and they definately tested the AWD version of the 300C, NOT the RWD version.
Don't feel bad it's a good vid. To be honest the test might of been worse with the plain RWD. That sand was a weird choice of turf. They did it to make the Jag. look like super good. Lame!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts