Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Very Clean-

Are you going to pursue a suspension drop? Let us know what the ride quality is like with the 22 corners.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Whoa, a bit too much bling bling for my taste. Is your heart set on those 22, you will definitely feel it in the ride quality department. Not to mention that those things must weigh a ton. Keep us updated on whatever new shoes you decide to get, huh.

·
Registered
3 Posts
wow, that is the full Bling setup. We need some 300's with tuner style wheels rollin'

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rims are not my style, too much bling,bling. I just thought that you guys might want to see them. I put a call into Fiske. They make custom rims. I have them on my Porsche and the are beautiful. I am sure that they will be expensive. If anyone sees any others please let me know.

Mark

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please let me know what you did with your tire pressure gauge on the old 18's when
you went with aftermarket rim because I'm going to have my 300C in four weeks.
THANKS

·
Registered
20 Posts
How much do those wheels weigh? How big did you go on the tires? These certainly fill the wheel wells. Did thy have to lower the car too?

I'm not a fan of wheels this big because they screw up the cars handling. The thin side walls make the ride suck and offer no forgiveness in the suspension.

The one downside that I see is that these wheels will make your disk brakes look too undersized.

Brad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts