1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
:twak: Wow ...

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
So, does that mean that the 18" Saleen Speedlines on my Cobra will fit my 300C?

Well maybe, but the Cobra would look like crap with the 300C's wheels!
I think I'll pass on that idea.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
I think the Chrome Clad 18's look MUCH better on my car than the clapped out stang in the photo... (who rices out a Mustang.. geez... Must be a V6!)

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
the stangs are a high offset , those wheels have spacers on them , same bolt pattern , but wrong offset. they are AWD 38 to 42mm

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
*resists urge to make 'small spoiler' jokes*
The rims don't look half bad, TBH I couldn't think of a better-suiting wheel if you want nice rims on a budget.

He needs to be slapped upside the head for that body kit though :sour:

·
Registered
522 Posts
I can't stand mustangs.... so there ya have it, those wheels gotta go as well. Or keep the wheels and get the car to go with them...even better idea.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
the stangs are a high offset , those wheels have spacers on them , same bolt pattern , but wrong offset. they are AWD 38 to 42mm
the older stangs like that one has a mid offset. those wheels should bolt right up. the new body style stang went to a high offset.

·
Registered
522 Posts
you know what mustangs are good for?

Renting and bagging till they give up!
Did it in Maui, rented a new mustang and bagged it so hard it finally died a horrible death from an e-brake at about 100 k an hour...haha, good times ...thanks for the memories Ford.

Word that best describes a muffstain?

Plasticky.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I feel flattered that he would mix MOPAR and FOMOCO... What really makes me feel sad is you KNOW this guy is probably getting chicks with this ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts