Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think the cars look too "ghetto fabolous" imo. The only cars i've seen two tone paint look good on is the Mercedes Maybach and the Harley Davidson F150. The Harley has the black and sliver which looks amazing. I've seen people trying to pull of similar paint jobs with Escalades and it just doesn't look good.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What I mean is if you add to much "bling" it doesn't make the car look better it makes it look tacky. There has to be a limit to the stuff that you do. If your putting your car in the car show then it makes sense but for a everyday car I think rims, grille and maybe a exhaust would be all I would do for the exterior. You have to give people credit for trying but im not feeling it. The 300C is hot without doing too much to it so you don't need to go overboard and make the car look tacky, thats the way I see it. But I think the Magnum with the grey/orange looks good, for some reason it suits the Magnum better then the 300.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.