Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
As stated, an opinion on the lifestyles that people may lead that belong to this forum.

I know briefly of the Model T era yet, I think it's still a bit early to compare the two. I'm sure there are a few folks on this forum that has lived in that era and can fill us in on that car and it's appeal of the time and if it is greater than our current C.

It is great that we can come together.

What the future holds for chrysler, well let's call this a move in the right direction and leave it at that.

·
Registered
596 Posts
what music video are those cars from with manie fresh?

·
Administrator
14,597 Posts
A few simple lifestyles that should be pointed out about the people that buy the 300 C and how it fits into their lifestyle, my opinion of course.

1. You are a old man that has been a car collector for years and saw the 300 as a wise choice to add to your collection.

2. You are in the middle of a midlife-crisis and trying to attract the attention of your young secertary with a flashy sedan and room for two in the back...

3. You are a young buck trying to MTV it up, living paycheck to paycheck and considered by some GHETTO for the knockoffs you roll on.

4. You are GQ UNIVERSAL and to keep the image fresh you needed to add another sleek ride. A pounding system, 8 tvs and $10,000 dubs kept squeaky clean 24/7 is the only way you know how to roll up to the club...

5. Your a soccer mom looking to ditch the van...

Now, of course there are more lifestyle than the above listed. But, since my induction into the forum i would assumme a great deal of people fall into these lifestyles.

BLING or not, hopefully we all enjoy our 300 no matter how we live our life...

just a thought...

Dave
Chicago
Jeez Dave, you couldn't be more wrong on all your points even if you tried real hard.

Well, I guess your last sentence is fine, but not your thoughts.

Bernie

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm 25 and consider myself young, but I'm starting to regret owning a 300c when I see crap like this. I wish more kids these days would take the time to sit down with old hotrodders and custom car builders and discuss what makes a car 'flow' and what does not. There are certain custom cars in the automotive hobby that will stand the test of automotive design for ages to come, the Hirohata Merc for instance.

These days, it seems everyone is running around customizing their cars to the extreme, but with no ultimate goal in mind, no dream, no vision, no creativity. They see something on the shelf and throw it on their car. Hip Hop stars are the same way, they walk into a shop and say I want this this this and this, with no ryhme or reason except to shock and 'floss' their bling. :rolleyes:

Those cars were painted to emulate a 2-tone Maybach, and they turned out horrid in my opinion. The same thing goes for the bentley emblems people have been talking about. Leave your car what it is, a GREAT looking Chrysler; not a "Poor man's Bentley or Rolls." I've gotten that comment one too many times lately, and its because of this Bentley/Maybach/Rolls emulation trend with the car.

I'd rather be a guy with a badass Chrysler, than a guy with a Poor Man's Bentley. :mad:

thats true bro , i blv we have rides r even better than those Bents or Rolls.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.