Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
290 Posts
That looks simply beautiful! :)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Looks real nice. I will be staying with the stock interior, but I was wondering if you could come up with a visor emblem to cover the air bag stickers?
Something smaller than the visor plaques shown in the attachment.

I have the visor plaques shown in the attachment, but they are too big.
I prefer something smaller and with smaller letters. The CHRYSLER letters are too big.
You already created the HEMI C above the glove compartment.
How about creating something chrome to completely cover the air bag stickers?
The visor plaques shown below cost around $19 and had a sticky backing.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will forward this to our design team.

Phil

joey said:
Looks real nice. I will be staying with the stock interior, but I was wondering if you could come up with a visor emblem to cover the air bag stickers?
Something smaller than the visor plaques shown in the attachment.

I have the visor plaques shown in the attachment, but they are too big.
I prefer something smaller and with smaller letters. The CHRYSLER letters are too big.
You already created the HEMI C above the glove compartment.
How about creating something chrome to completely cover the air bag stickers?
The visor plaques shown below cost around $19 and had a sticky backing.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
NYCDASHES said:
I will forward this to our design team.
Phil
Hey Phil, the pics Joey posted were actually of my 'visor plaques'. I am not fond of them, however I disliked the warning labels even more but, from a resale standpoint, did not want to remove them. If your design team will really consider this, here is my wish list:

1- I would prefer to see just the wings logo on the plaque
2- Logo engraved rather than screenprinted and in a more understated size
3- Thin profile at the edge so as not to appear so obviously "stuck on"
4- Aluminum or satin nickel vs. chrome as these do have to be fairly
substantial in size to cover the existing label and the reflective quality would be distracting

...a thought...
For those not crazy about the metallic plaques, I have also considered having an embroidered Wings patch created that would look as though it was sewn into the visor. I have a friend that does the promo items for Callaway and intend to propose this idea to him to see what he can come up with. Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Hey Phil, the pics Joey posted were actually of my 'visor plaques'. I am not fond of them, however I disliked the warning labels even more but, from a resale standpoint, did not want to remove them. If your design team will really consider this, here is my wish list:

1- I would prefer to see just the wings logo on the plaque
2- Logo engraved rather than screenprinted and in a more understated size
3- Thin profile at the edge so as not to appear so obviously "stuck on"
4- Aluminum or satin nickel vs. chrome as these do have to be fairly
substantial in size to cover the existing label and the reflective quality would be distracting

...a thought...
For those not crazy about the metallic plaques, I have also considered having an embroidered Wings patch created that would look as though it was sewn into the visor. I have a friend that does the promo items for Callaway and intend to propose this idea to him to see what he can come up with. Anyone else interested?
I would be interested in an embroidered plaque, but it will have to be done right so as not to look out of place with the rest of the car.

For those that missed the thread where Hemee posted the plaque pics, here it is.
http://www.ptwarehouse.com/accessories/interior/visor.htm

And the three websites that sell the same plaque for slightly different prices.
http://www.ptwarehouse.com/accessories/interior/visor.htm
http://www.cruisermotorsports.com/InseriorAccessories.html
http://www.theptwarehouse.com/Visor Plaques.htm

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
joey said:
I would be interested in an embroidered plaque, but it will have to be done right so as not to look out of place with the rest of the car.
My thoughts exactly joey, the look I would like to achieve is as if it's embossed on the fabric and as close to the interior color as possible.

Question: For anyone out there with the dark interior... are your visors the same color as ours with the light interior?

·
Registered
212 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Question: For anyone out there with the dark interior... are your visors the same color as ours with the light interior?

HEMEEE, yes are the same color for both interiors.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey NYCDASHES,

I was wondering if you sell wood trim by pieces and not the whole kit.. please let me know, thanks...

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ktan23 said:
Hey NYCDASHES,

I was wondering if you sell wood trim by pieces and not the whole kit.. please let me know, thanks...
Sorry for the delay replying, holidays were very busy ... No we do not sell the kits in pieces, sorry.

Phil C

1 - 15 of 15 Posts