Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*** NOTE: This is a not-for-profit store, which has been approved by 300Cforums Administration

Check out our 300Cforums online store at cafepress!

Shirts - Hats - Gifts - and other stuff, all bearing the logo of our favorite internet community with the permission of www.300cforums.com.
Show your pride in your car and let other 300 and LX owners know where they can find the same great wealth of knowledge and friendship that we have shared... the more the merrier!

All shipping, return, and satisfaction guarantee info can be found at the site.

Click this link to go shopping!
www.cafepress.com/300cforums

Rambit

·
Administrator
7,124 Posts
Well it's no secret that the first attempt my another member to launch this project went to Hell in a handbasket. Suffice it to say there were some unfortunate breaches to the agreement and attempts to come to an understanding led to a meltdown.

Knowing the disappointment some of you would feel after your contributions helped to get this thing going in the first place, Rambit offered to pick up where the other project left off.

Now I can finally order my sweatshirt...

Thanks Rambit! :fing02:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
:fing02: Hey thanks for getting this done Rambit . Some really cool stuff on there . Gotta go get me my Credit Card !!! I promised the wife I was done (For now...I may have left this part out) modding my car after my latest go round with HHP . I never said I was done modding me......:biggrin:... I want the clock for my office wall.....the plate frame for M & G's ......some clothes.....alright ..the thong is a little over the top..and I doubt it would fit me...............I must go ......I've said too much....:biggrin: :biggrin: . This is a great idea to make sure everyone who own's one of these LX beauties knows about the site .Power in numbers.......and friendships to boot.........Good stuff - Mike .

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Well, Rambit, I'm impressed with your tenacity in setting it up and not letting all the well-meaning suggestions just die. It's nice to have someone like you take on the project with good intentions rather than seeking the almighty dollar!

Thank you very much! :fing02: You deserve a free pizza, or something like that!
Let me be the first to buy you something. What is your preference?

bruno :) [/COLOR]

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
:biggrin: Thx Rambit!
Little better prices also compared to last try!:fing02:

Thx Gary

Ps: Rambit also included a shirt for HEMEEE

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
greedyk said:
:biggrin: Thx Rambit!
Little better prices also compared to last try!:fing02:

Thx Gary
A little better...haha! Everything is at the base price they charge. I didn't do this to make money off of members, but rather to have something available for us with our forums logo etc. Locations and sizes of images are very limited, front and back, but at least it's something.

EDIT: Something tells me Linda wouldn't be caught dead in pink. Way too prissy. Maybe a sweatshirt.

Rambit

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Rambit said:
A little better...haha! Everything is at the base price they charge. I didn't do this to make money off of members, but rather to have something available for us with our forums logo etc. Locations and sizes of images are very limited, front and back, but at least it's something.

Rambit
No it's a LOT!!!:fing02:
thx

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
greedyk said:
No it's a LOT!!!:fing02:
thx
Well I placed a small order (hat and shirt)
Let you know about the product soon as I get it!
Easy website ,easy ordering and cheap shipping!:biggrin:
GAry

·
Administrator
7,124 Posts
Northern Rider said:
Thong?

We got our own thong?

Thweet!

Now that's thomething special . . . Doth anyone know the tune?
haha... :biggrin:
If ith "over the top" like he thaid, ith probably...

"Thomewhere Over The Rainbow"

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
I just placed my order for 2 dozen thongs. I’ll be the hit at the beach this winter…..wooohooo!!!!! :D :fing02:

Seriously this is a very nice thing you’ve done Rambit. Even though the thongs wouldn’t even cover half of…..well never mind….it’s still a very nice gesture to the entire community. :fing02: Well done!! :fing02:

·
Administrator
7,124 Posts
Rambit said:

EDIT: Something tells me Linda wouldn't be caught dead in pink. Way too prissy. Maybe a sweatshirt.

Rambit
You got THAT right!! :yuck:
Thanks for thinkin' of meee though Gary!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Great job!. Just got me a tee shirt and hat ordered. Thanx.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Very Nice ...

Heeeey Rambit ... you're the MAN :fing02:

It's really a great work on the storefront, and the products seems to be of a high quality and the prices are very reasonable :fing02: I'm placing an order right now ... but hope to have a good price on the international shipping :biggrin:

EDIT: I have placed my order ... Mouse Pad and Wall Clock (For my office) and A black Hat (For my head:biggrin:)

·
Administrator
7,124 Posts
I ordered... got my cozy sweatshirt, of course!

But I also got:

-a tote bag to hold my cleaning stuff in the trunk
-a set of postcards, which I'll keep in the console for jotting a quick note to leave on the car of fellow LX'ers I find in my travels. :veryhappy

·
Banned
13,115 Posts
srt8danno said:
I just placed my order for 2 dozen thongs. I’ll be the hit at the beach this winter…..wooohooo!!!!! :D :fing02:

Seriously this is a very nice thing you’ve done Rambit. Even though the thongs wouldn’t even cover half of…..well never mind….it’s still a very nice gesture to the entire community. :fing02: Well done!! :fing02:
Are some of them for the bakerettes?:biggrin: !!!!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
About this Discussion
88 Replies
37 Participants
twbelieves
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing