Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Great job Rambit!!:fing02: Good to see you take the initiative and follow this through to the end. Some really cool stuff in there.

Looks like my credit card is about to get a hammering!!

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
I am not sure if anyone has picked up on the discount coupon yet or whether it should be publicised but here goes.

When you place an order you can provide up to 5 (think that was the number) "friends" email addresses to receive a coupon for $5.00 off their next order. You also receive your own "coupon" for $5.00 off your next order if you provide a minimum of 2 email addresses. The only limitations are, the coupon is good for only about six days and it is for orders in excess of $20.

Still a great deal :fing02:

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
The $5.00 discount might appear to be a nice gesture. However, I would not want any of my 'friends' to provide my personal email address w/o my permission. That's what leads to spamming, unsolicited junk email. Plus, what kind of deal would that be for the address provider? You give them potential customer names and they can't even provide the discount immediately? As a forum member, I would NOT recommend anyone to provide a list of email addresses to Cafepress.

bruno

Hemi57 said:
I am not sure if anyone has picked up on the discount coupon yet or whether it should be publicised but here goes.

When you place an order you can provide up to 5 (think that was the number) "friends" email addresses to receive a coupon for $5.00 off their next order. You also receive your own "coupon" for $5.00 off your next order if you provide a minimum of 2 email addresses. The only limitations are, the coupon is good for only about six days and it is for orders in excess of $20.

Still a great deal :fing02:

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
bruno said:
The $5.00 discount might appear to be a nice gesture. However, I would not want any of my 'friends' to provide my personal email address w/o my permission. That's what leads to spamming, unsolicited junk email. Plus, what kind of deal would that be for the address provider? You give them potential customer names and they can't even provide the discount immediately? As a forum member, I would NOT recommend anyone to provide a list of email addresses to Cafepress.

bruno
I have to agree with you on that bruno. I think it's exactly what you say, a ploy to garner potential business by sending out spamming e-mails. It's not entirely unheard of these days either.

I just want to make it clear this is Cafepress doing this, not me. I have no access to any of your personal information, other than the name and location (state/country) of those who have ordered, and the progress of your orders. I don't want or need to know even that much. I'm just the vehicle here and there's nothing in it for me anyway.

Rambit

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Rambit said:
I have to agree with you on that bruno. I think it's exactly what you say, a ploy to garner potential business by sending out spamming e-mails. It's not entirely unheard of these days either.

I just want to make it clear this is Cafepress doing this, not me. I have no access to any of your personal information, other than the name and location (state/country) of those who have ordered, and the progress of your orders. I don't want or need to know even that much. I'm just the vehicle here and there's nothing in it for me anyway.

Rambit
Don't worry about it Rambit.
1 more spam email besides the 75 I am getting daily is not going to hurt me!
And the store is not allowed to give away our email address to anyone else without permission from us.
So the only mail you will get is from the cafe press.
Gary

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Jeez, I just got my first spam e-mail from Cafepress! These guys don't waste any time!!!

Rambit

·
Registered
86 Posts
:pat: I guess I am the first to recieve some of the merchandise and yes, the order was screwed up. They simply left off the printing on the back of the shirt. I have already contacted them, to see how it will be handled. I will keep you guys posted.
:smashfrea

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Midnyte Sky said:
:pat: I guess I am the first to recieve some of the merchandise and yes, the order was screwed up. They simply left off the printing on the back of the shirt. I have already contacted them, to see how it will be handled. I will keep you guys posted.

Sorry to hear that!
I think my order is arriving tomorrow.
Let us know how it's being resolved?
Thx
Gary

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Midnyte Sky said:
Wow! Sorry to hear that. If your's was the long sleeved t-shirt, it was supposed to have printing on the back too. The picture clearly shows that. I sure hope this is not a sign of future problems to come and they look after you as they say they will.

Rambit

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
I was notified overnight (Wednesday night here in OZ) that my order has shipped. I'll let you know when it arrives.

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Midnyte Sky...any word from Cafepress yet?

Rambit

·
Registered
493 Posts
My order shipping cost was $71.50 but it was a fairly extensive one consisting of:

2 x Baseball Jersey

1 x Sweatshirt

2 x Dark T-Shirt

1 x Black Cap

2 x Trucker Hat

4 x Large Mug

4 x Tile Coaster

1 x Sticker (Oval)

1 x Long Sleeve Dark T-Shirt

It's been shipped and should arrive Monday.

Cheers
Russ

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
MrVelvet said:
My order shipping cost was $71.50 but it was a fairly extensive one consisting of:

2 x Baseball Jersey

1 x Sweatshirt

2 x Dark T-Shirt

1 x Black Cap

2 x Trucker Hat

4 x Large Mug

4 x Tile Coaster

1 x Sticker (Oval)

1 x Long Sleeve Dark T-Shirt

It's been shipped and should arrive Monday.

Cheers
Russ
i was about to say, 72 dollars for shipping, thats not right..but then i saw you were from down under!:biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Looks like all orders have been completed and will probably ship very soon if not already from Cafepress!!!

Room for more new orders, so grab your favourite credit card and let's go shopping http://www.cafepress.com/300cforums. Christmas is right around the corner.

Rambit

·
Registered
86 Posts
Rambit said:
Midnyte Sky...any word from Cafepress yet?

Rambit
Yes they responded promptly with a standard 'runaround' email but after one more try they more than made good on their promise of total satisfaction. I only wanted to exchange the mistake for a correct item but they just shipped me the correct one and expedited the shipping. I had ordered the long sleeve tee shirt and when it came in, I wore it and the cap to a concert and the members of the band all had Long sleeve tee shirts and caps with matching logos. Of course theirs said 'Lakeside' while mine proudly displayed 300C forums.com :biggrin:

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Midnyte Sky said:
Yes they responded promptly with a standard 'runaround' email but after one more try they more than made good on their promise of total satisfaction. I only wanted to exchange the mistake for a correct item but they just shipped me the correct one and expedited the shipping. I had ordered the long sleeve tee shirt and when it came in, I wore it and the cap to a concert and the members of the band all had Long sleeve tee shirts and caps with matching logos. Of course theirs said 'Lakeside' while mine proudly displayed 300C forums.com :biggrin:
Hey, that's great to hear, and what a relief!!!

Rambit

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Free Shipping*

Hey, check this out!

Free Ground Shipping on all orders of $50 or more.

Only applies to orders totaling $50 or more after all other discounts and coupons have been applied, with a shipping destination within the United States. Excludes Custom Postage, international and bulk orders. Promotion starts on November 16, 2006, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on December 20, 2006, at 11:59 p.m. (PST).
For complete shipping information, go to http://www.cafepress.com/300cforumshttp://www.cafepress.com.

Rambit

·
Premium Member
5,269 Posts
I have been told that my package arrived today. Took ~14 days which is a little longer than usual but I expect that Christmas packages and mail is starting to ramp up and the shipping time is no fault of CafePress.

Apparently the Black T is a shocker when you pull it out of the package as it has some of the white logo residual all over it. The instructions say that is quite normal and it should be washed before wearing.

Good service. :fing02:

·
Registered
493 Posts
My gear all arrived last week and despite the best efforts of the carrier to destroy the contents (the box was decidedly second hand) the contents were very well packaged and survived intact so a big thanks to CafePress for the bubble wrap around the fragiles.

Cheers
Russ

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Rambit...
Great site...I have been buying so many things for my new car that this is gonna be tough to get by hubby....I want to order so much from it so I was pondering and pondering some more...here is what I came up with...If I order the thong I should be good to go on all the other things...what do you think ..? should work right?...Oh I am so bad...What has this car done to my morals...hehehe

41 - 60 of 89 Posts
About this Discussion
88 Replies
37 Participants
twbelieves
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing