Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of my fully loaded Silver 300C last thursday.....just about approaching 300 kms.....found the trim on passenger side roof was not properly in place....compartment below climate controls sticks....small tear in the leather of back seat cushion.....creaking noise when pressure applied to left foot rest pad.....the trim was replaced a few days ago....the rest will be taken care of in a week or so.....very minor problems.....just love this car ! :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Congrats!

Welcome Northwest300C, to the 300/300C Family and enjoy. Now pics please of your Silver Beauty! :)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Congrats, my fondness of my C is as the day I got it 6/26/04, the first new car I am enjoying past the 6-12 week honeymoon. I look forward to driving it to work amd home and find reasons to go somewhere just for the thrill of it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Angi300C said:
Welcome Northwest300C, to the 300/300C Family and enjoy. Now pics please of your Silver Beauty! :)
I will as soon as the weather improves....we just had a few weeks of very cold temps and alot of snow for this part of Canada.....Vancouver generally gets very little snow during the year....but the rain has begun so the snow is washing away ! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts