Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a big scratch on the left side of my piano black steering wheel trim and have a few questions.

Best place to order?
Is it all one piece or a left and right side?
Hard to replace?

FYI, I have a 2013 300S.

·
Administrator
19,737 Posts
They don't make the individual pieces as service parts. It's the whole thing or nothing at this point I believe.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
They don't make the individual pieces as service parts. It's the whole thing or nothing at this point I believe.
I do believe that you can buy the left/right bezel pieces separate in this case (Probably one of the few things that are not an "assembly" anymore). I believe they are in the range of $80 a piece. I have no idea what the part # is though. Your best bet is to have the dealer un your VIN.

·
Administrator
19,737 Posts
I do believe that you can buy the left/right bezel pieces separate in this case (Probably one of the few things that are not an "assembly" anymore). I believe they are in the range of $80 a piece. I have no idea what the part # is though. Your best bet is to have the dealer un your VIN.
For a 2013? I expect that for a 4 - 5 yr old car but not a newer one.

Heck, it's worth a try!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am able to order each side of the bezel. Here is the part# for the right side(only side I need) - 1VV85DX8AA in case anyone needs it in the future. Found it on Ebay from a Chrysler dealership for 52 bucks shipped. Thank you for your help!

Last question.... How does the center horn cover come off? I do not see any bolts on the backside of the steering wheel to remove, unless they are behind the plastic cover that covers the audio controls. Does it just pop off?

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I am able to order each side of the bezel. Here is the part# for the right side(only side I need) - 1VV85DX8AA in case anyone needs it in the future. Found it on Ebay from a Chrysler dealership for 52 bucks shipped. Thank you for your help!

Last question.... How does the center horn cover come off? I do not see any bolts on the backside of the steering wheel to remove, unless they are behind the plastic cover that covers the audio controls. Does it just pop off?
Honestly, not sure on the specs around the wheel. I am only aware of the (2) phillips screws in the back of the wheel. I am sure there is more to it than that. This would be good general information to know since I am starting on a wheel project soon. I know there is a member on here who did a steering wheel swap already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts