Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for some install pics for your 300 that lays out. Im not talkin just on bags and sitting low. Im talking chassis to flat ground. I know there has to be some out there.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
hows this lol.....oh and both are on juice.....also theres a member on here from arizona that cut his on juice as well....

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bah blocks lol.

I wonder if it get flat out with out them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Heres some install pics of mines...

they notched it out for the upper control arm

Here it is bagged..

And juiced.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ now that is what Im talking about! Thanks for those pics jt.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The fenders are ok,, some rough spots from driving to low and turning haha.. cant really tell unless your close to it or someone points it out. It needs a paintjob tho for sure..

·
Registered
183 Posts
I understand of how to make the front go lower but does anyone have pics of how to make the back go lower?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would assume it involves shorter shocks, smaller bag cups. and plenty of clearencing.

·
Registered
690 Posts
damn... those pics are making me wish I got the sportlines instead of the pro-kit...
I decided to be responsible with this car and keep it a decent height as i suffered form a rougher ride from my last car due to being SLAMMED... stupid responsibility

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn... those pics are making me wish I got the sportlines instead of the pro-kit...
I decided to be responsible with this car and keep it a decent height as i suffered form a rougher ride from my last car due to being SLAMMED... stupid responsibility

I would have bagged it if I were you. Softer ride then drop coils plus adjustable.

·
Registered
183 Posts
1 - 20 of 92 Posts