Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2013 Chrysler 300s 5.7L Hemi after my step father had totalled my 2008 300 Limited (everyone was okay thankfully) I was shopping around a few different options I almost got a 2015 but after test driving the 5.7 I couldn’t say no. My issue is I really love the aesthetic of the SRT design but couldn’t justify the increase in insurance and money spent on gas... so I’ve decided after a ton of research I’m going to do a full body conversion. Underneath I will list all the part numbers I have accumulated and will be tackling this project within the coming days and weeks and will post all of my progress step by step. If anyone who has taken this project on could give some input and advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone and I’m excited to be apart of this ever growing 300 community.

Front Bumper
68212551AA front bumper w/o park assist
1SF04SZR-AA upper grille
68156960-AA lower grille
68195874-AA lower grille insert (cover ACC)
68156969-AA LH fog lamp bezel
68156968-AA RH fog lamp bezel
68156953-AA LH SRT8 fascia appliqué
68156952-AA RH SRT8 fascia appliqué
57010468-AA SRT8 front fascia absorber
68156965-AA SRT8 front fascia foam filler
05291889-AC tow hook retainer (front plates)

Rear Bumper
68212552AA rear bumper w/o park assist
68071986AA PANEL-REAR FASCIA VALANCE
68127954AD x2 exhaust tips
68127953AA x2 exhaust brackets
6507456AA screws hexagon head
6101712 nut u

Spoiler
1MA41TZZAC spoiler
6510663AA nut hexagon lock

Rocker Panels
1TC51TZZAB left rocker
1TC50TZZAB Right rocker

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All the parts for the front fascia have finally arrived. Unfortunately I don’t really have the time right now to assemble due to the hectic holidays but will post updates ASAP. Also on a side note I have on order the rear facia, rocker panels, spoiler and a new hood. Hopefully will have everything within the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Keep us posted!

Reactions: AntiqueHeist

·
Registered
604 Posts
I want to do this too! First I would need to get a newer 300s of course haha. Still rocking my ‘06 with 116k miles/186k km on it. Pretty excited to see how yours goes and turns out!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to do this too! First I would need to get a newer 300s of course haha. Still rocking my ‘06 with 116k miles/186k km on it. Pretty excited to see how yours goes and turns out!
If it wasn’t for my step dad wrecking my 08 I would be in the same boat as you! Still loved that car lol. Stay tuned to see it all come together and feel free to ask any questions along the way!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added a spoiler and tinted the taillights as I patiently await the remaining parts for the conversion!

Also added a little tint on the headlight following the body lines.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will base model upper grill work with the srt bumper? Also the piece below the headlight will those match up or am I gonna have to order those as well?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The upper grille will work on the SRT fascia the lower grille will not you will have to order that and also the mouldings under the headlights will need to be replaced as well
Will base model upper grill work with the srt bumper? Also the piece below the headlight will those match up or am I gonna have to order those as well?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So everything is in hand finally after a few delays due to the holidays. Unfortunately I will not have the parts painted until the middle of February (the 17th to be exact) so installation is on hiatus until then. I will keep posting my progress of course and go step by step during all the processes. I’ll upload a photo of all the raw parts this week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
In the meantime I did have the time to install my new hood that arrived the other day! Very excited about it and can’t wait for it to get painted and really bring out the beauty of it. (It’s getting painted at the same time as the other parts)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have a 2014 300s v6. I want to upgrade to the srt8 bumper, but will my current fog lights fit the srt8 bumper?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have a 2014 300s v6. I want to upgrade to the srt8 bumper, but will my current fog lights fit the srt8 bumper?
You will need to replace the fog light housing/bezels the lights themselves will work just not the piece holding them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All the parts are in and they will be going for paint on February 14th. It’s been a long process but things are finally moving forward! Also when I received the rear bumper I found 2 small cracks in it so I’m doing an exchange with mopar. Also going to return the grille I purchased to go a different route. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
24 Posts
i now have all of the front bumper parts. Painting next week/ I was able to get aftermarket fog and bumper trims cheaper than the oem. Prob not going to do the rear. much nicer looking bumper. Its odd that the Varvados has the SRT-8 bumper though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts