Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to replace my SS high beam and took my sunglasses off and laid them under hood so I could see better. Job done and the millisecond after closing the hood I realized that the glasses were there:pat: . Cost of the SS: $19, new glasses: $345, lesson learned: Priceless.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
II Kings,

It could be worse...

Last summer I was out on my boat and a gal friend of mine asked where my sink drained. So I leaned over the side to point to the thru hull, and I grabbed onto one of my Bimini top straps (which didn't work as a grab handle).

I went in the water with a lit ciggy in mouth and a pair of prescription ray ban's on my head. I came back up with the cig in my mouth and the ray ban's at the bottom of the drink! (and the ray bans cost me $375.00)

:(

Congrats on the SilverStar's! Ran them in my last car for three years and they worked great.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Ouch!!

Most of the time, you would realize they were under the hood just as the hood was 1 inch from closure... then slam!

You going for a cheaper pair next time??

·
Registered
116 Posts
In true Oscar fashion,

And the bad luck story of the weekend goes to.............

II Kings 9:20

Sorry to hear about the shades!

·
Registered
23 Posts
i know how u feel... i was trying to manover something out of the boot and i put my sunnies in the jam just for a second... got the stuff out then slammed the boot shut... there go my fav pair of gucci sunnies

1 - 5 of 5 Posts