Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got them in and took some pics. Enjoy.
It went from this:

To this:

They look crazy in person! One thing is that I don't really like how the rear sticks out so much from the fender as in the last pic. I should ask Sevas. What do you guys think?

The ride quality really didn't change as they are lighter than stock SRT wheels. I'm very happy with that. What changed the ride quality is KW V2. They sure turn sharper now, but the ride is haaaarsh. I noticed I'm more tired now after driving... I've never heard anybody say that though. Maybe it's the setting.

Acceleration and brake? I feel the ride is a tad bit slower and it takes more to stop. It doesn't bother me that much though. Still fast.

I almost wanna tint my window now coz just everybody looks at me:shy::shy::shy: lol
Btw, I still need to fix the halos and lower the rear.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
37 , if you have enough room to the caliper you can shabe off 2- 3 mills of the pad on the back of the wheel , i had to do that to my TIS 22x11's

ps. they look awesome !!

·
Registered
979 Posts
looks awsome my only suggestion is change the brembo caliper cover or paint em and if your really ambitious get some slotted or crossed drilled rotors.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Im lovinnnnnnn iT ...

better than the stock look ... and finally after all that wait .. i guess good things come to those wait ... :)

ooh one more thing

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
37 , if you have enough room to the caliper you can shabe off 2- 3 mills of the pad on the back of the wheel , i had to do that to my TIS 22x11's

ps. they look awesome !!
Thanks TZ!
That sounds great. Can that be done easily? What do you mean by pad?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks awsome my only suggestion is change the brembo caliper cover or paint em and if your really ambitious get some slotted or crossed drilled rotors.
Thanks,
I wanted to paint them. Blue might be cool. Something different.
I'd love to get slotted rotors, but there is no TSB for these in Canada. :yuck:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im lovinnnnnnn iT ...

better than the stock look ... and finally after all that wait .. i guess good things come to those wait ... :)

ooh one more thing

I didn't think anybody will notice lol! Crap, I thought new tires are shinny already...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
heheh .. u still have that tz grill .. if yeah PUT IT ON .. it willl looooooooooook killllliiiiiiiiiiinnn . very classy too

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
heheh .. u still have that tz grill .. if yeah PUT IT ON .. it willl looooooooooook killllliiiiiiiiiiinnn . very classy too
I sold that grill. I kinda like my $60 grill lol
I might go with Grip in the future.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I sold that grill. I kinda like my $60 grill lol
I might go with Grip in the future.
Dude what are u waiting for .. u can always rob a bank loooooooooooool .. j/k

grip grill with black mesh will be btchin on ur ride .. imagine this a whole black front end .. or maybe some machined mesh to go with a 2 tone color .. :)

id do blk though but thats just me .. btw did u get my pm:twak:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude what are u waiting for .. u can always rob a bank loooooooooooool .. j/k

grip grill with black mesh will be btchin on ur ride .. imagine this a whole black front end .. or maybe some machined mesh to go with a 2 tone color .. :)

id do blk though but thats just me .. btw did u get my pm:twak:
Yea, that would be sweet. I might go with the 2tone with a machined mesh tho. Just trying to figure out what kinda option I've got for now.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
You and i are inthe same dish of shiz loool .. i wana do two tone too and i dont know what color to go with other than silver or just dark grey , i mean we can do white , light blue or just lime green the options are various since we have a dark base color that we can work with ....

are u going to body kit ur ride or keep it simple ? and how are the wheels treating u .. ?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
You and i are inthe same dish of shiz loool .. i wana do two tone too and i dont know what color to go with other than silver or just dark grey , i mean we can do white , light blue or just lime green the options are various since we have a dark base color that we can work with ....

are u going to body kit ur ride or keep it simple ? and how are the wheels treating u .. ?
No body kit for me. I think SRT one looks the best.
Wheels are awesome. I don't understand what the big deal is about going with 22"s. It really does not change much. I could imagine how bad 1pc cast could be though. Even though they are lighter than SRT wheels I still feel the bumps more from the thiner tires.
Btw, I just noticed that you asked me about a PM. It's the one I already replied right?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts