Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
wooohooo, great pics man!! Car looks great and i know you're excited!! Sucks about the rain, but good that it finally cleared up. How many miles did you put on her during the trip?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
John Hennessey said:
CHRIS - YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE COMING TO HOUSTON? I AM HURT...

CONGRATS ON YOUR SRT8 AND DONT GET TOO MANY TICKETS ON YOUR DRIVE BACK TO KC.

ENJOY.
Now you know you come to KC to visit the family and never buy me dinner. ;)

My trip to Houston was all of two hours and even that was a little longer than planned. Next time!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
EXTREME-SRT8 said:
wooohooo, great pics man!! Car looks great and i know you're excited!! Sucks about the rain, but good that it finally cleared up. How many miles did you put on her during the trip?
I arrived home with 780 miles on the odometer as I recall. And I just checked and now have 986 on the clock as of this writing. Time to go grab another 14 miles! :fing02:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Y2K5SRT said:
Now you know you come to KC to visit the family and never buy me dinner. ;)

My trip to Houston was all of two hours and even that was a little longer than planned. Next time!
Ive only been there once since we ate bbq at gates. and the time i was there i was there for a few hrs. glad you had a good trip. how was the srt nats? dale sealy is a good guy and does great events. please post a report with pics!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Y2K5SRT,

Congratulations on your very sweet deal and newfound adventure. Birdman and Bo are the greatest. What a nice welcome for you overall. That truly shows the caliber of 300c forum members.

Looking forward to your first hand report from the SRT Nationals, too.

bruno

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congratulations, Y2K5SRT! Our cars are practically cousins to each other since we got them from the same place only a day apart. If you're having half as much fun in yours as I am in mine, you're doing great.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congratulations Chris! I knew what color it was before I got to the picture. I remember the conversation during lunch January 05 in Detroit with Dan Knott. You and I were both determined to have these black beasts. Took a while for both of us, but from what I heard about your deal I should have waited a little longer! lol.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts