Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just finished the install with a help of a friend. Gonna install the Eibach camber correction items as soon as the springs settle. Also traded out the 300 window trim with the help of a forum member for Maggy trim to complete the black out look along with covering the keyhole with the keyhole mod.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looks alot better man!! i saw a charger yesterday with the black wheels like your. They were 18's though. I thought it was a cop car but it wasn't.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Hey Fasttimes!! I was wondering what happened to you.Car looks so much better lowered with your rims.Love the blackout look.Just got done doing all black on my car,may I suggest doing your rear wing black

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
love that car!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
FASTTIMES here are some pics of my rear wing I just color matched today.
First pic is when wing is chrome
second pic its off
third done
sorry for the pics was taken with cell phone:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Fast times,

Now all you need to do is get a beater car, and paint your headlights black on the 300... :)

Or get GTS headlight covers... then there won't be an ounce of color left on it..

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Nice thing is that the GTS covers pop off.. so at least you won't be quite so illegal :) Since DRL's aren't mandatory they can't pop you during the day. But they can at night! :) They are not pitch black (dang near) they do let some light shine through.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I've loved the wheels from day one!!

Hey, personally i'd look into having the headlights painted either by a member here or by AAC.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts