Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I know the forums aren't really for electronics and stuff like that but I have been a part of this community for quite a while and I've seen a lot of things sold here so I figured I'd give it a shot. Plus, my contract is ending with T-Mobile (I unlocked this iPhone for use with any carrier) in 5 days and I'm going to be heading over to AT&T and getting myself the 3G iPhone and I figured I'd give someone a shot at owning this beauty lol...

I got the Apple iPhone last year when it first came out and I purchased the 4GB version. In the beginning of this past June it finally started acting up and getting wacky on me so I brought it in to the Apple Store on 5th Ave. (Manhattan,NYC) and they EXCHANGED IT FOR A BRAND NEW 4GB iPhone! Now my T-Mobile Contract is ending in a couple days and I will be making the jump over to AT&T and buying the new 3G Apple iPhone. Thus I no longer have a need for this phone!

This phone is UNLOCKED (hence, how I used it with T-Mobile)
You can use it with any carrier that uses a SIM Card!!
There is slight scratching from basic use and only 1 slight scratch on the screen which is invisible once the screen is powered on!

Package includes
- (1) 4GB Apple iPhone UNLOCKED in ORIGINAL BOX (FW 1.1.4)
- USB/WALL Charger
- inCase iPhone Leather Case w/ Clip

iPhone has been unlocked and packed with very rare applications and games! Games include NES games, SNES games, Sega Genesis Games, Gameboy Color games, all right there on the iphone at your disposal! Also, included is a VIDEO RECORDER application... The phone is made with just a basic high quality camera, now with a new application I put on the phone you can record full motion video with sound...there aren't many people out there with this stuff. I also included an Instant Messenger which supports AIM and various other messenger programs seamlessly....Also included the very important INSTALLER program, access to thousands of 3rd Party Apps that nobody else could ever get with a standard iPhone!

Original headset broke, they are like 29.00 at the Apple Store and believe me they last for about as long as a month! You're better off getting higher quality headphones!

NEED TO SELL ASAP!! WILL SELL TONIGHT!
I do PayPal, I do NYC Pickups. If you use PayPal then I could ship it however you would like and we can work out those pricing details...I'm going with a price of
$325. I'm open to all offers, don't really want too many lowballers but it is what it is. I've listed this on a couple of other places so I'm just trying to get rid of it. This is the best phone I've ever had..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do appreciate the offer my friend, I mean I'm trying hard to get rid of this thing but I can't do it for 200.00 unfortunately. I apologize, I mean I see it online 1.1.4 Firmware on eBay going for $330.00 as we speak and that's not unlocked so...I mean I'm trying to get something around there ya know? Thanks again, though..

·
Registered
266 Posts
A sim card? I have no idea what that is or if they use them out here. Sprint is what I'm looking to connect to, in AZ.
open the back of your phone, where the battery is. inside should be a tiny card about an inch big. That is your GSM sim card. it is what holds all your account information and phone number. you can take that card and put it in any phone and it will work and retain all the same info that your current sprint phone has. i believe all cell phone companies use GSM sim cards except verizon, which uses CDMA technology.

bump for another good iPhone deal - hacked phones like this go for $400, $500 on eBay easily.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Ebay will get you the most money out of your phone...

If its unlocked you can only use it on any GSM network.(ATT, TMobile, etc)

Sprint and Verizon are CDMA. Will not work on a GSM phone.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ebay will get you the most money out of your phone...

If its unlocked you can only use it on any GSM network.(ATT, TMobile, etc)

Sprint and Verizon are CDMA. Will not work on a GSM phone.
good info - i had no idea sprint was also on CDMA. i thought only verizon operated on that.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Yea my buddy has sprint and wants an iPhone. He might make the switch just for it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I'd suggest he does. I got the new one the 3G yesterday and I'm now on AT&T and I definitely am satisfied with this thing. Anyway, this thread can be closed, the phone is SOLD, thanks for all that showed interest!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.