Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

So today my manager came in and told me he wanted to run a special aside from the weekly sales we have for our fourm members. So he picked out this special for you guys and told me to run it until July 5th. We wanted something that was gonna really stand out and work on almost everyones car and not break the bank.

Anyways enough rambling from me to the good stuff now.

The special for you guys is going to be the Square Port Holes. The Chrome 6pc Port hole Set is going to be a simple 15 min application and adhere with a 3M double sided adhesive. Backed by a lifetime warranty this deal is a steal. Add a new style to your 300 without the hassle and be ready to go in no time.

As always contact me for your price and I will take care of you. You can contact me at 800.505.3274 ext 805 or just shoot me a PM I try and get back to everyone within the hour through email.

P.S. Also take advantage of our 4th of July special we have running for the rest of site just be sure to mention in the order notes that you are from the Chrysler 300 forums and that Justin helped you out this way I can personally follow and take care of each one of your orders. Use the code JULY42011.

·
Vendor
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th. I just wanted to let everyone know that this blowout deal is extended till the end of the week for all forum members. Just contact me and I will make it happen for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts