Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, we rarely have the opportunity to do one of these, but check out what we did for a fellow member on the sister Charger Forums.

Our own BT Priscilla and the man himself, Nick posed for the pictures. Nick is the king when it comes to doing this stuff.

You really want to floor them when you hit a show? Put one of these on along with our deluxe fuse box cover. The guys at West Coast Customs were floored by that at the Spring Fest and we were able to have a nice chat with them about working together soon.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I don't have one yet, but just started looking.

Is it possible to see some stuff in house?

yes, you can. Were in Florida are you? We are in Lake Worth off 6th Ave South via I-95. We would love to have you visit us and we can give you a little tour and you can watch some stuff getting made :)

We have done emblems for customer as they wait and let them be part of the process drawing something custom with Nick on our Cad system.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yes that sounds awesome. I will be in WPB this Friday.

What are your hours? I should be there around late morning, early afternoon.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes that sounds awesome. I will be in WPB this Friday.

What are your hours? I should be there around late morning, early afternoon.

Awesome. We are here form 7 AM to 5 PM. Second shift is on at 5:15 but we do not have vistors after that time

Looking forward to see you :)

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Jeez, that 1038 Daytona one makes me wish I had a 5.7, well almost...haha. Nice art work!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts