Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I never really knew, and I would really like to. When I bought this SRT Design it has NOTICEABLY stiffer suspension and VERY much easier to steer than compared to the 05 I had. When I requested the build sheet for this one I got this....

SBPP Performance Steering
SDDP 4 Whl Ind Suspension Performance
SGCP Rear Perf Tuned Shock Absorbers
NEAP Performance Exhaust

Now, I have never seen a SRT8 300c in person so I can not compare ride height. But how is this comparable to the SRT8 suspension? Are they the same?

This is on a 2008. I would guess the code numbers would be the same if it were the same as a SRT8? But I do not know if they vary from year to year.

Thanks guys!

PS. I knew I had the nice sounding stock exhaust ( I really love the sound!) is it the same as whats on the SRT8 just 2.25" instead of 2.75"

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
Your exhaust is the same as the track pack R/T Chargers, louder as the suitcase is almost straight through... the SRT Design car also has the SRT steering rack and bigger sways. The SRT Design springs are not as aggressive as the SRT ones and not quite as low, however I think you have the heavier tension struts. Definitely a big improvement over the stock C cars!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your exhaust is the same as the track pack R/T Chargers, louder as the suitcase is almost straight through... the SRT Design car also has the SRT steering rack and bigger sways. The SRT Design springs are not as aggressive as the SRT ones and not quite as low, however I think you have the heavier tension struts. Definitely a big improvement over the stock C cars!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah, love the exhaust like I said. My dad bought a 2006 Daytona Charger brand new and I was in awwww, seriously was music to my ears! When I had the 05 I kept begging him to buy a new cat back so I could take his. But he wants to leave it for now, thinks it is going to be a collector item someday so he never drives it anymore!

And thanks Silver, yes it really is an improvement. I remember my first spirited drive ALMOST exactly 1 year ago (bought my 05 on 4/5/13) and though MAN this thing is floaty! I don't really have that any more...but still going to get coilovers!

Reactions: silver06hemic
1 - 3 of 3 Posts