Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
5.7L V8 Hemi 50k miles, great condition

Chrysler 300c 5.7L V8 Hemi auto, in metallic green (sort of - I think the colour is Magnesium Metallic (at least, I was told that a few years ago). Currently has just over 49,000 miles on the clock.

Very good condition with a good stack of service history and receipts. Both airbag recalls have been done, along with a replacement front drivers brake calliper and a major service around 3k miles ago.

The rear lights have been replaced with LED versions, which lifts the look of the back end to something a bit more modern, and chrome trims have been added to the doors (can be seen in photos). Wheels were stripped and repainted a few years back, and still look good today. The boot still has the original elastic cargo net, and all the manuals are there. I bought a second key, as the original was wearing a bit (still perfectly usable), so there are two keys with fobs with this vehicle.

MOT is current, and everything works as it should.

There are a stack of pictures here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ams-PNzO1ITHhMkWaCBOoi4AdCFazA

If you know anyone who may be interested, please let them know! It is priced to sell at £6,950, although there is a LITTLE room for negotiation.

Please contact me to discuss vehicle or any viewing. I am now in Windsor.

Please email me at [email protected] for contact details, as last time I put my contact details on a forum, I was swamped with junk calls, texts and emails? I will get back to you ASAP.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This is still for sale - now JUST under 50k miles, but otherwise as above.

Price drop to £5,750 - seems nobody is interested in these cars any more? :(

(I wasn't that fussed originally, but new car is now here and I need the space!)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...aaaaand still for sale. I'm not going to give her away, but she does need to find a new home soon. Taking up valuable space, but it just sat there unused now. Going to get valet this weekend, and some new bonnet struts, as they need replacing - nearly brained me the other day - that bonnet is heavy!

Price stuck @ £5,495 which is very cheap!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still for sale! I'm in no rush, so won't entertain stupid offers here. 50k on the clock, which is generally about half what you see in most adverts. 5.7L Hemi - not being used daily, so that mileage isn't going up. Just getting cleaned regularly and taken to the odd meet with a For Sale sign!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ian it's a funny market I had a couple of Polish lads ask if mine was for sale, it's a full Startech kitted one including the wheels, has lpg and having sat for a few years does need brakes done and tyres for an mot.

I thought £3000 was a fair price but it clearly wasn't... so I have decided even though I have way, way too many "toys" she's getting some tlc and going back on the road and being kept!

Good luck with selling yours it looks to be a nice one!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that was just a p***take really. It's clearly worth more than that. There's always a chancer or two out there! Glad you didn't let her go so cheap, it just devalues the market across the board. Mine is good, with nothing major needing doing - I just commute about 5 miles to work now, and already have a weekend toy, so just no place for it anymore. Literally - the neighbours have got the hump a bit as I'm taking so many parking bays up!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Ian-still interested in your car, but viewing is a problem as I live in France. Regretably, I can only offer £5000 subject to a viewing and it would be a cash sale. If this is of interest, I will be considering coming over after the 12July. I hope this is of interest. Regards David

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I could be persuaded at that offer... happy to show you around the car, and of course up to you. As it stands, I don't use it but am paying for insurance and road tax (or whatever they call it today) every month, so it's something that I could take a realistic view on.

Ian

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok Ian, I would like to have a vehicle inspection done if thats alright with you. I will need your address, the registration number, and your phone number so that the engineer can arrange for a convenient time with you. Hope thats ok, Dave. PS. I will phone you once I have arrange a company to do it. My tel number is 0033243303495

·
Registered
11 Posts
I could be persuaded at that offer... happy to show you around the car, and of course up to you. As it stands, I don't use it but am paying for insurance and road tax (or whatever they call it today) every month, so it's something that I could take a realistic view on.

Ian
Hi Ian-can you phone so I can ask a few questions about the car please, regards Dave

·
Registered
11 Posts

Ian
Not had any response from my last two e-mails, are you still up for this? Its a serious offer, bought my last two cars from uk owners without problems, regards Dave

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry Dave - notifications are a but funny for me here. Yes - definitely!

My number is 07834039796, Reg is EY07 VNM, and I'm in Windsor, Berkshire.

Ian

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry Dave - notifications are a but funny for me here. Yes - definitely!

My number is 07834039796, Reg is EY07 VNM, and I'm in Windsor, Berkshire.

Ian
Tried contacting you by e-mail and phone -no luck. Is the car still available, if it is I would like a test drive on the afternoon of 12Aug. Is that possible? Dave Need your address if so.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.