Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my car dynoed over at GSM this past sunday,(thx Jay and Scott).Just wondering what every body else is doing ,cause i want more.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
What Up,.....with my AWD 5.7.....I was at 356 HP at all 4 wheels with 381 Torque....

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hey mate

I got Zoomers cat back, CAI, diablo (tuned), and I got 342.1rwhp.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey mate

I got Zoomers cat back, CAI, diablo (tuned), and I got 342.1rwhp.
Not questioning your numbers at all. But I want to make sure I understand this correctly:

You have:
- Cold Air Intake
- A cat back system
- Predator tune

Stock 5.7 rwhp:
- ~290ish

Your rwhp:

Two bolt ons and a tune netted 50+ horsepower? Do all 5.7 hemis respond like this?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
My guess

Not questioning your numbers at all. But I want to make sure I understand this correctly:

You have:
- Cold Air Intake 10-15hp (only because it is an Airhammer)
- A cat back system 5-10hp
- Predator tune 20-25 hp for CMR

Stock 5.7 rwhp:
- ~290ish might be closer to 280?

Your rwhp:
- 342 My guess would have been 320-330 but dynos and stock hp vary so 342 seems very believable.

Two bolt ons and a tune netted 50+ horsepower? Do all 5.7 hemis respond like this?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i'm shooting for 500-525. i'll know in a few weeks when the build is complete. FRI milled street racing heads, little boy cam, kooks long tube headers, flow master cat back, afe2 cai, mannifold spacer, 6.1 injectors and fuel rails, non mds lifters, diablo cmr tune and 100 shot nitrous.

·
Registered
118 Posts
50 rwhp from new air filter, muffler and tune. This is definitely impressive and by far the best bang for the buck. You just don't get these kind of results in the LSx world. The above might net 20hp, and thats it.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
On a Dyno Jet at Akron Horsepower a year in late Sept., 2006 with temps humid (rainy) in the 60s as I recall, my H.E. (completely stock except for the 25 cent fan mod) pulled 281 HP at the wheels, and 321 torq.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts