Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Geez, youre excited about these wheels arent you?!? Not saying anything bad, youve just posted these pics in 3 different threads :confused:

They do look nice though :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tried to email you but it didn't work. I just wanted to know how did you lower
the car, how far down did you drop it, and does it rub at all? Also what size tires did you use?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I am very excited about the wheels and the lowering. I guess I wouldn't go through all the trouble of signing up as a member and posting pics if I wasn't excited. Isn't that why we are all on this message board? The 300 is an awesome car and I think it will sell like crazy.... which might actually be it's downfall because very soon there may be too many on the road.... kind of like the H2 syndrome, ya' know? It's not often that a car company comes out with a great design for such a reasonable price.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Springs were oven heated by Eibach.... they say that in 1 month production lowering springs will be available. Tires are 265/30R22, and there is a slight rub in the front while turning close to lock and hitting a bump simultaneously.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks Great!

·
Registered
69 Posts
22" NS Racing Hammers

I put 22's on mine with tinted windows. This car is a blast. I've owned every kind of car, some at twice the price. This one is has been the most fun, best head turner.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Vengra, those are pretty sweet. Can you tell me the width of the rims, and the make/model/size of the tire? Did you need spacers? How is the ride? Any rubbing?

·
Registered
69 Posts
The wheels are by NS Racing the model is the 22" Hammer. The tire is a Continental 265/35 zr22. No spacers. They don't rub. If you hit a good pothole you can feel it. I only had the stock wheels for about 30 miles so I can't compare too well. Looks good, feels good.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
vengra said:
The wheels are by NS Racing the model is the 22" Hammer. The tire is a Continental 265/35 zr22. No spacers.

Hey vengra. How about the rim specs?

Size - 22x??
Offset - ET??

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Your ride looks hot!

Don't know if you guys know about this or if you're even interested, but DUB is finishing up a line of DUB Edition vehicles that include the Chrysler 300. Grilles, exhaust, wheels, accessories, etc. You can find more information at:

www.dubedition.com

Peace,
Thanks bj, yes we are interested. Will DUB have their own products for sale?

·
Registered
69 Posts
They are 22x9. My tire guy says the offset is his secret? Long story.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It was some some mumbo jumbo about being a small shop and customers go there for his knowledge. He told me if someone needs wheels to fit to come see him. I told him you guys were all over the country.

·
Registered
28 Posts
vengra said:
It was some some mumbo jumbo about being a small shop and customers go there for his knowledge. He told me if someone needs wheels to fit to come see him. I told you guys were all over the country. He's a dickweed.
How about posting his shop's phone number so we can hit him up for the info? When he starts getting calls from all over the place, he'll give up the info. Trust me. :)

Michael

1 - 20 of 22 Posts