Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this
Known as "Angel Eyes", these rings can be installed inside your headlamp for a high-class effect.

The glass tubes can be secured inside the headlamp assembly with glue. Because the tubes are made of glass, they are not flexible and cannot be bent.

Angel Eyes - Circle CCFL Tubes & Transformer Kit

let me know what u think im about to buy thiss... buut i dont know what the 300c BASE headlight size.... PLEASEE tell me what ya think!!

·
Banned
5,754 Posts
old news my friend

IIRC base model is 130mm, so the 128mm should work, but the inverters by Oznium are crap, you still need to get some good water proof ones.

those by Oznium are actually designed for computer fans.. in modded computer cases

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
old news my friend

IIRC base model is 130mm, so the 128mm should work, but the inverters by Oznium are crap, you still need to get some good water proof ones.

those by Oznium are actually designed for computer fans.. in modded computer cases
soorry for my ignorance.. what IRCC means??.. its 130mm the big circle?(lowbeam) and the smaller one? high beam?

where i can get some fine inverters?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i meant *IIRC

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks!!.. the high beams are smaller than the low beams.. but that is a start! thanks!!!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think that they tellme somenthing to help to sell another product that they dont sell but ill give it a try lol thanks!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ooh okk.. thanks!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts