Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is our 300C unveiling at the 2005 Portland Internatonal Autoshow. It has been absolutely greeted with open arms and has gotten the attention of the Chrysler Execs at the show. Hope you all like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Are those the best pics you can get?

Looks like it maybe cool, but hard to tell. Maybe my eyesight is that much worse than yours.

:)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay this is it I am sorry but you guys asked for them and we are proud of her.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Daym

:Jaw drops on floor: :eek: Stunning.. One of the cleanest, well put together, 300C I've seen.. That's it, im getting a C.. :D

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
A 300C w/o chrome bling wheels! How refreshing.

Just don't understand why that grille costs so dang much.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous! It's an attention-grabber alright... love the black wheels!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Damn those wheels look absolutely perfect.
NO fender gaps and not crazy-looking tonka-types or spinnerz.
Tell me (us all) how they don't rub or affect the car's performance.
Would really appreciate hearing the low-down.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Doesn't rub at all. Turn to turn no rubbing on the inner fender and with passengers in the rear no rubbing on the fender. It is a perfect package. And the ride is great. Better than to be expected with springs and 22's.

·
Registered
37 Posts
503 Motoring I'm intrigued by the vents or what apears to be vents behind the front wheels. Could you provide a straight on side shot and maybe a close up side pic. I would also like to know if there were any issues, if the vents are cut into the fender?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts