Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ahhh, so you want to be like any other plain jane club, show up sit in the parking lot and just look at cars. You miss out on some pretty good convos at breakfast, If you can find someone that is selling their SRT experience, you may be able to head down with us in July. Mark go to the track, I will believe that when i see it

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Im guessing that was giving to srt8 owners only lol.

Another question for the board. What kind of stall converter would work good with this? 3400 will probably be too much huh?

·
Registered
48 Posts
3200 should be good, that's what Bill recommended to me 2800-3200 is the norm. That's why I am on edge about the cam, might just go head and give my $$ to Builder Bill for the Paramount TC, VB, and Mercedes Clutches. And yes the SRT Experience came with the purchase of a new SRT. Its is locked to the VIN of the Car. It used to be that there was a time limit in which it had to be used, but I think becaue alot of the Original Owners never used it, they removed the limitations, allowing 2nd and third owners, like me, to have a valid Experience Pass.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts