Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
AllPar only states that they are 14% higher flow than the 5.7L Hemi injectors. I can't find those specs, either.

Anyone?

Todd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
XCITsNU said:
^^^ Back up to the top... Anyone? ^^^
Just did a search thru the service manual (CD)...no luck.
-Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
sjz said:
Just did a search thru the service manual (CD)...no luck.
-Steve
You have the 6.1 SRT-8 Service Manual CD? (EDITED: wasn't an appropriate request)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
XCITsNU said:
I have been trying to find the injector size for the 6.1. Anyone in the know?
Who is doing a stroker SRT600 package?? John hasent even finshed his 550 yet... Mods I think are cool and will be getting for my MSRT8;
Long tube headers,
High flow Cats,
Cam,
Hennesey SRT500 package,
Chromed intake and Chroming of stock wheels,
KW suspension upgrade,
More to come just not sure yet....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shortlineskier said:
Who is doing a stroker SRT600 package?? John hasent even finshed his 550 yet... Mods I think are cool and will be getting for my MSRT8;
Long tube headers,
High flow Cats,
Cam,
Hennesey SRT500 package,
Chromed intake and Chroming of stock wheels,
KW suspension upgrade,
More to come just not sure yet....
Actually there is no SRT600 package, it was something I posted after getting beat down by a 540 rwhp F-body...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
marlinspike said:
That would be in violation of the EUA. Just buy it from wyckoff.
the post was edited. I didn't know it was something Wyckoff sold. Off to Wyckoff's site to place an order...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
XCITsNU said:
Actually there is no SRT600 package, it was something I posted after getting beat down by a 540 rwhp F-body...
When I met with John he said he "MIGHT" toy with the Idea of a Twin Turbo package for the SRT8's but he ISN'T sure yet.. Keep your eyes peeled though. That package could see flywheel numbers in the 600 range and rwhp in the 550+ that would be awesome..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
whats the wyckoff website address
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
231 Posts
thanks for the fast reply
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top