Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's the time of year when profit sharig checks hit the bank and I decided instead of putting it towards bills, retirement, groceries or some other bland nonsense I'd buy some car parts. I have a 2010 300C, I've been wanting to get a better manifold/TB and have finally decided to just do it. I've been doing some reading and research but would like to hear from anyone with firsthand experience and more knowledge than me on the Hemi engines. What would be the best to slap on there? I know the 6.1 manifold will bolt right up to my engine and look a hell of a lot nicer, but will it benefit me more than a ported 5.7 manifold from MMX? I've also been looking at the Victor 2 by Edelbrock as a third option. But in all honesty they all seem to be the same thing, different price to me. I already have an Airraid CAI and would prefer to not have to modify or replace it for this swap, I'm not even 6 months removed from buying the Airraid and don't want to buy another or hack up one that's pretty much brand new. And if you know of any other options that will outperfrom these let me know, I'm not dead set on the three listed above.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.