Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i was just wondering if a 300c SRT8 6.1 will work on a 2006 300c 5.7 if it does i will get it. my friend has the engine, trans and diff oh and the brembo brakes system. will all of that bolt on to my car???

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I am sure it will.... need the PCM computers etc..... anything will work if you have the skills.

Someone will have to help me out with the specifics and back ground , but maybe look in the search feature and see who has done this, or get with PPP (power ported) and see if they'll point you in the right direction.... I got focus on getting ready to go on Temporary duty to Mesopotamia..

·
Registered
771 Posts
A bit off topic but, while you are there be sure to visit the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. I hear they are beautiful this time of year!:biggrin: What a lovely vacation!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I'll see the Euphrates and its green hue daily once again Mike! just wish I had my skis and boat along for the ride!

I never want to see the Tigris again.... its worse than the Mississippi..

·
Registered
630 Posts
The brakes will not bolt on...you'll need SRT suspension parts...of the top of my head, the control arms, spindles...not springs, shocks. The trans is the same I believe...you'll need the complete rear...including the axle's, not just the pumpkin.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
does anybody know what gears does the 5.7 rear end have and what gears does the SRT rear end have???

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bring the skis and good rope. Volunteer to go with BN Maint to pull a stuck vehicle out of sand (prior to leaving, get BN welder to attach ski rope anchor to back of HMMWV).

Find stuck vehicle, get it out of sand. Then go skiing on the sand the vehicle got stuck in! Takes a little practice but you can slalom fairly well.

Crack open a "near beer" or two and you're good to go. Better yet. Find some French GIs. They have little bottles of cognac in their rations. Trade near beer for French rations and split before they realize the difference.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts