Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tested and true, just put on a ZEX nitrous system 125 shot, along with my other mods I dyno'd at 621 rwhp, true dyno set up, not a dyno jet, best run on street tires is 11.6 quarter, need better tires, I can't even activate the system until I hit about 35mph otherwise I spin all the way down the track, I also added the auto bottle opener, so I have access to the power at all times (no more pulling over, popping the trunk) also a fill bottle gauge, it tells me how much gas I have in the bottle, a lot of power, beAt a super snake 2013 at the track, he ran 11.8 I ran 11.6, 4 door monster!!! ImageUploadedByAG Free1374036390.339290.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1374036416.783883.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1374036434.251122.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Gibby

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Man YOU KICK ASS !!!! I saw your videos on YouTube and you LOVE to drive that thing hard. beautiful exhaust note too with the headers and such. What's your intake temp when hitting the funny gas

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man YOU KICK ASS !!!! I saw your videos on YouTube and you LOVE to drive that thing hard. beautiful exhaust note too with the headers and such. What's your intake temp when hitting the funny gas
I have the system set at WOT which means all I do is activate the system and the computer does the rest, once I arm the system, and I give it full throttle, it goes, I don't hit a button like in the movies, I flick a switch to arm it. I should be going to the track soon and I'll get some nice vids of good races and runs

·
Registered
27 Posts
Your ZEX addition

The ZEX System you used, did it come complete with the WOT? and do you need the Diablo tune to add ZEX ?

Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The ZEX System you used, did it come complete with the WOT? and do you need the Diablo tune to add ZEX ?

Thanks
Technically you don't have to use a tune, if installed properly and u use the WOT install that is also part of the zex kit then in order to straighten out your timing to get the best results outta your nitrous shot since you can't adjust the 13's you could compensate by putting in a slower burning gas like turbo blue, but you don't have to, if u just ran 93 octane then u will gain about 6/10ths of a second in the quarter mile, if u use the turbo blue on races or at the track you'll gain at least 1 second in the quarter, that is if your installing at least a 125 shot staged system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow

11.6 on street tires, maybe 10.90 or 11.0 on slicks. Man you make me want to get the kit! Just scared about hurting the engine. They say the top rings are high on the pistons and are subject to breaking on the juice. But wow your car is kicking butt and taking names. I will keep posted. Best power for the money! Big Jon

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
11.6 on street tires, maybe 10.90 or 11.0 on slicks. Man you make me want to get the kit! Just scared about hurting the engine. They say the top rings are high on the pistons and are subject to breaking on the juice. But wow your car is kicking butt and taking names. I will keep posted. Best power for the money! Big Jon
I was told slicks will only give it 3 tenths of a second, u think I can get a half second or more?

·
Registered
5 Posts
You said you could not get full throttle untill rolling out to 30mph. You should pick up more than 3 tenths with launching hard on slicks. Maybe not half a second. Good luck and I will keep up with you. Big Jon

·
Registered
563 Posts
Dude you're my 2nd gen hero. I want to hear and see more! Videos and pics and stuff bro!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What kind of videos you guys want, I don't go to the track very often, I drive the hell out of her, tell me what kind of video u want and I'll make it happen guys

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
You said you could not get full throttle untill rolling out to 30mph. You should pick up more than 3 tenths with launching hard on slicks. Maybe not half a second. Good luck and I will keep up with you. Big Jon[/QUOTE

Holy crap the gen 2's must have a better suspension setup... I have waaaay less RWHP and I can't go WOT at 30mph without some smoke. I would love to see that thing going as well... You really should make some videos pal, I too would love to see your car doing its thing! Watching a quick ass car (especially our platform!) rocks! Looking forward to it! Awesome...

Edit.... Missed that last post... I love Speedo pulls and I am a fan of the two cars rolling at one speed and then just hammer away from the video car! Also love burnouts, drag races, donuts and long walks on the beach! :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
You said you could not get full throttle untill rolling out to 30mph. You should pick up more than 3 tenths with launching hard on slicks. Maybe not half a second. Good luck and I will keep up with you. Big Jon[/QUOTE

Holy crap the gen 2's must have a better suspension setup... I have waaaay less RWHP and I can't go WOT at 30mph without some smoke. I would love to see that thing going as well... You really should make some videos pal, I too would love to see your car doing its thing! Watching a quick ass car (especially our platform!) rocks! Looking forward to it! Awesome...

Edit.... Missed that last post... I love Speedo pulls and I am a fan of the two cars rolling at one speed and then just hammer away from the video car! Also love burnouts, drag races, donuts and long walks on the beach! :)

:arms: Yep.... What silver06hemic said! Haha Love the "what do you all want? I'll make it happen attitude!!" :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
My fav videos are the racing w/ several different vehicles (of about same caliber, of course) from a rolling 30 - 40mph start... I love watching those on youtube! Even though some of them seem like BS, because I really find it hard to believe a six-cylinder Mustang w/ bolt-ons and a tune can beat some of the cars it was claiming to have beaten...just duzn't compute! Staged, I say, staged! :bsflag:

Anyway, whatever you do, please be careful!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
So, you do know that ZEX rates their "shots" as adding crank HP, right? I'm still trying to figure out how you picked up almost 200 RWHP on a 125 shot (with no tuning). :bigeyes2:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts