Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have now registered our 900th and 901st Members. The latter is "magic7s". Unfortunately, #900 signed in while I was unavailable today and I have no way of chronologically finding who that person is.

So, #900, who are you? Please 'fess up.

In any case, congratulations and welcome to both #900, whomever you are, and to #901 -- magic7s.

Enjoy.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
mileshoover said:
We have now registered our 900th and 901st Members. The latter is "magic7s". Unfortunately, #900 signed in while I was unavailable today and I have no way of chronologically finding who that person is.

So, #900, who are you? Please 'fess up.

In any case, congratulations and welcome to both #900, whomever you are, and to #901 -- magic7s.

Enjoy.
I second that... welcome ALL new members to a really great forum! Be sure to use the forum search engine, there is a wealth of info here already. We look forward to your contributions!! :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As Andy has so neatly informed us above -- our 900th Registered member is Kris2001R/T. Everyone, please join me in welcoming him and making him feel at home as we do to all our newbies.

The forums continue to grow.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome Kris2001R/T, to the 300/300C Family. :) :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Welcome Kris2001R/T, i hope you can enjoy all the great info available on this forum. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts