Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pre-Order yours TODAY. The first 50 throttle bodies will be individually numbered. Reserve now to recieve your number! This part is scheduled to ship March 21st 2008.*
Finally, a plug-and-play** replacement throttle body for your 2005 – 2008 HEMI 5.7 and 6.1 LX body.
This fully CNC’ed T-6061, aerospace grade, billet aluminum throttle body has a full 90mm bore and is a direct, bolt on replacement for the stock 80mm unit. Handcrafted in the USA; this throttle body adds 18 to 23 dyno proven horsepower over the stock unit. AND it interfaces with the stock computer; no messy throttle cable or electronic glitches.
Pre-production orders are now being accepted; quantities are limited; don’t miss out!
*Shipping Date is a high confidence target; but is not guaranteed.
**Tuning required; this unit flows 178 CFM better then stock. Lean Air/Fuel ratio can cause catastrophic engine damage!

Please call or pm for pricing too low to advertise.
888-662-7697

·
Registered
101 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
639 Posts
This one sounds good. PM Sent

·
Registered
465 Posts
wow sounds awesome. i take it you can use the predator to tune it for the TB upgrade?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
here we go more mods.....

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Do you know of a CAI that will bolt right up to this for our cars? One that will not have to use an adapter? I am very interested and have not purchased a CAI. Buying this and adding the CAI would be a perfect match, finally. Also need to see the tuning for this set up. I'll have to tweek that too for nitrous.

What's the cost without the core route?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
another here....

·
Registered
154 Posts
PM Sent...:)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wanted!

I called PPP and got the answering machine. I am in need of this addition! Anyone have any idea what price range we are talking or expecting?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I recieved a PM from them earlier today with pricing info. I'll PM you what was sent to me, Mark...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Guys I am hearing rumors of $1000.00 for a TB. Someone please tell me this is just rumors!! I can see $400 to $600 but $1000??? Please tell me its just a rumor!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I agree Kaisersteiner, sent you a PM with copy of the reply I was given. What's the phrase, how's it go? "Gotta pay if you wanna play"?? Someone's got to pay for the R&D, tooling and production costs. And, on this one the costs are pretty high, since it's not a mass producted item..

·
Registered
308 Posts
100% correct. Our cars are also not plenty so damand would not be high out of the gate. I know these could not have been cheap to make. Not bashing anyone but there's no way I personally can justify spending $1000.00 for the TB. Hopefully the price will eventually come down....

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
can someone pm me with the pricing info too. thanx.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts