Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have just paid for our new 300c , and pick it up next week from the dealers, hope to gain some knowledge here

what an awesome car !

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome!! Glad to add you to the crew here! Let us know if you need anything.....

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase of your new 300c! You must be terribly excited about it's arrival as well. What color did you purchase?

Welcome to the 300c forums.
bruno

·
Registered
435 Posts
Welcome and glad you're here... congrats on your new purchase. can't go wrong with your new 300 or the forum. enjoy.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Tedpatt, Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum from the UK. As Bernie mentioned there are quite a crowd of us on the European and Diesel pages and I am sure that you will be happy to make your home there - with very frequent excursions out and about to see the rest of the site. We are currently organising a meeting at New Lanark about 35 miles south of Glasgow for the 4th May - full details appear on the European pages but you would be more than welcome. Any problems or questions - just ask as we are all on here to help each other. Did you go for a CRD or a Hemi? And yes, they are awesome cars!!
Cheers John

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Heyup mate,congrats on the "C".What model did you get,the CRD,3.5 or the Hemi.Whereabouts are you located and dont forget to post some pics of your nice new "C" in the European section,see you soon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Colour : BLACK ( I am a biker so it goes with the territory ! )

Model CRD 3.0 litre , with tints and exec pack and in car dvd entertainment, too much to take in at the moment. just really excited that i am nearly behind the wheel

Located near Rochester, Kent , UK

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1000 + miles and running sweet, averaging 39.8 today, my favorite mp3 tunez and a long motorway...shame about the traffic but who cares

1 - 11 of 11 Posts