Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many out there, I lurk the sites learning information that allows me to keep my car running well and providing enjoyment.

There is no doubt that it is becoming more difficult for the dealers to perform services under warranty that I request to solve "ownership experience" types of issues. These would include NVH (noise-vibration-harshness) problems, rattles, squeaks, etc. If I wanted a really quiet, but boring car, I would have bought a Lexus.

There are so many guys out there that have figured out how to solve these issues. In the old days, a can of silicon spray and a screwdriver would have done it. Not anymore. I can't imagine how some of you find where these irritations come from, let alone solve them.

So, I just wanted to say thanks for your hard work and your time to make things easier for us. It does not go unnoticed.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Very nice post, Magne300Csium! Many would agree 100% with you on all the ideas, help, and troubleshooting information you can find in this forum.

It’s nice to search (troll!) around and find exactly what you are looking for when needed. Many members have been kind enough to put forth their findings and even post up their instructions/photos for the DIY folks.

Like you, I have found many solutions to my vehicle problems right here in this very section you posted in, thus saving me trips to the dealership and/or at least preparing me to be proactive before going to the service department.

One of the most helpful places in the forums is right here in the TSB/Recall section. I have printed out more than one TSB and taken it to the dealership for my repairs when they had no idea what I was talking about. There is nothing like being forearmed.

Many 3CF members are not exactly aware of the valuable service our section moderator ResumeSpeed provides for us in this section. The TSBs/Recalls that he updates almost daily are exclusive only to the 300c forums, no where else. I’m thankful for that and hope he continues to provide that service here. It would be a great loss to not have this service as well as all the sneak peaks he has provided on the future builds of our LX vehicles.

Hope to see more posts from you as well. You also have two great SRTs!
bruno

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice post, Magne300Csium! Many would agree 100% with you on all the ideas, help, and troubleshooting information you can find in this forum.

It’s nice to search (troll!) around and find exactly what you are looking for when needed. Many members have been kind enough to put forth their findings and even post up their instructions/photos for the DIY folks.

Like you, I have found many solutions to my vehicle problems right here in this very section you posted in, thus saving me trips to the dealership and/or at least preparing me to be proactive before going to the service department.

One of the most helpful places in the forums is right here in the TSB/Recall section. I have printed out more than one TSB and taken it to the dealership for my repairs when they had no idea what I was talking about. There is nothing like being forearmed.

Many 3CF members are not exactly aware of the valuable service our section moderator ResumeSpeed provides for us in this section. The TSBs/Recalls that he updates almost daily are exclusive only to the 300c forums, no where else. I’m thankful for that and hope he continues to provide that service here. It would be a great loss to not have this service as well as all the sneak peaks he has provided on the future builds of our LX vehicles.

Hope to see more posts from you as well. You also have two great SRTs!
bruno
Thanks Bruno. I plan to lurk around here more often!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts