Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd mention the great service I received today from John and Steve (and Scott!) at HiFlo in Springvale. I went there to have the AFEII CAI installed and was that impressed I thought it deserved a mention here on the forum.

The guys were understaffed and very busy but still made the time to fit the CAI for me and while they were at it, installed a 181 degree thermostat for free!!!

Man what a noise!!!!!! Talk about give the car a real throaty roar at WOT. Just sensational!:biggrin: Couldn't be happier. John mentioned to me that they have a few performance upgrades in the pipeline that will be worth keeping an eye on. Watch this space.......

So anyone in the Melbourne area looking for a CAI and some great blokes to fit it for you and shoot the breeze with, definitely contact John or Steve - you will be more than happy.:)

Thanks guys - I'm rapt!!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Good to hear.

Whilst I have another make of CAI, I can appreciate the WOT roar. It's better than stock, that's for sure!

Will be interesting to see what they have in the pipeline.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Good to hear the great service being provided by HiFlo.

These guys were the local pioneers with the diesel box and the Predator so kudos to HiFlo.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi,

Also purchased the AFE Stage II for the SRT8 from Hi-Flo. Quality, fit and finish is excellent.

Cheers,
DC300C

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Awesome stuff mate. Well done on the purchase and they (Hiflo) do like to help out thats for sure.

And how about that sound. Worth every penny huh?

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome stuff mate. Well done on the purchase and they (Hiflo) do like to help out thats for sure.

And how about that sound. Worth every penny huh?
The sound is insane!! I drove home with the windows down, stereo off and just floored it everywhere!:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can I expect an assault on the 11sec quarter mile?

Ps: I am really glad I have swapped my number plates now!:joke:
Hey Michael - I think I'm still a long way off an 11 second quarter but there's no harm trying!:biggrin:

·
Registered
633 Posts
well done shane, now is time for the predator, I will install mine sometime for you to have a go. It only gets better just ask jected.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Congrats Shane on your new mod I guess the stereo will be off for a while yet:scared:
Well done Hi Flo on the Great service
Cheers Frank

·
Registered
439 Posts
:biggrin: congrats shane on your new MOD, IT MUST sound like a real animal now, mmmm time 4 me too,mm start moding:pat: ,cheers vince:)

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
well done shane, now is time for the predator, I will install mine sometime for you to have a go. It only gets better just ask jected.
LOL.....hell yeah. Actually Shane give me a call. My car will be heading down to HP/F in the next few days. And seeing that I have started removing bits from it already, I guess I don't need my Predator for a while (4-6 weeks anyway). You see what I am saying :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
LOL.....hell yeah. Actually Shane give me a call. My car will be heading down to HP/F in the next few days. And seeing that I have started removing bits from it already, I guess I don't need my Predator for a while (4-6 weeks anyway). You see what I am saying :wink:

you won't get it back he'll be too quick to catch:)

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Oohh yeah!!! I'll be giving you a call mate!!:biggrin: That would be awesome. Is the tune different though for the 5.7 compared to the 6.1?

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll take you up on your offer too Troy - thanks mate.:)

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Yours will be ok. It will read whether your car is 5.7 or 6.1L and only offer you tunes specified for your car. My tunes won't be on my unit. Unless you wanna bolt a blower on as well for a couple of weeks. (watch Steve panic now as he needs it for the engine dyno once the motor built.....hehehe - only kidding mate :)).

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yours will be ok. It will read whether your car is 5.7 or 6.1L and only offer you tunes specified for your car. My tunes won't be on my unit. Unless you wanna bolt a blower on as well for a couple of weeks. (watch Steve panic now as he needs it for the engine dyno once the motor built.....hehehe - only kidding mate :)).
Awesome. I'll speak to you on Sunday about it (i'm assuming you will be at Flemington?)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts