Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's still Brillient Black...The Grip Grille is still in place and AWESOME! Chris at Grip asked me to try the grille with mesh. Since I have an 08 with the Adaptive Cruise Control, there was a fear that the ACC may not work with the mesh...Chris was right...IT WORKED.

I did away with the Autobot decal and had BILLET TECHNOLOGY make some GORGEOUS logos to mount on the front and back (back has yet to be mounted). I have "Knight Rider" lights mounted in the grille. They work great but it's illegal to use them while driving. The wheels are stock SRT8 wheels only POWDER COATED BLACK. Wheel Techniques in Santa Clara did them. They are doing some AWESOME stuff with wheel Painting, Powder Coating, Chroming, AND SO MUCH MORE! 20% tint all around except the windshield. I demolded the doors. I'll be getting rid of the chrome above and below the windows VERY VERY soon.

I plan on Cold Air Intake and Exhaust some time in the near future...but for now....this is what i got.

I decided on a rather OBVIOUS place to take some pics....a parking garage at my local mall. AHHHH the view from the roof top (4th floor parking). Notice the shine...you can see my brand new Jordan IV's in the reflection. AND for all of you guys that moan about that ugly long fishing pole of an antenna...i simply unscrewed the long part....all stations (AM, FM, and Sirius) still come in clear as can be.

Hope you all like....let me know what y'all think.

·
Banned
651 Posts
wowwwwwwwwwwww your car is amazing, its almost exactly like mine except for the rims. i love the picture wher the grafitti reflects off the paint. GANGSTAAAA

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Looks great! :fing02: That last pic of your shoe shows the quality orange peel Chrysler paint. lol Very clean ride!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bro With All Respect For You And The Oher Members In Here I Believe Your Car Is The Best Looking Srt In The Entire Forums...i Just Love It...it Is Perfect

·
Registered
648 Posts
Mannn...i am not totally for the blacked out look... but i would drive u`r $#it anyday...lol.. Soo clean man. I love it.. 2 thumbs up. :fing02::fing02: i like what you did with your roof antenna.. it looks wayy better with a stubby.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks AWSOME MAN!!!!!!! :fing02::fing02: When my car grows up.....I WANT IT TO BE JUST LIKE YOURS!!! hahahaha

·
Registered
648 Posts
i can just imagine how that thing would look lowered.

·
Registered
302 Posts
looks awsome man props to another bay area ride!!! Represent!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Cars hot man, nice work.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
yeah i saw jordans and grafitti, 20+

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OMG...many thanks to all of you for all the great compliments. I am really glad you all like the ride.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
um...i gave you a 20 out of a 10, if you want i can give you a 8 out of 10 if thatll make ya happier ;-)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
um...i gave you a 20 out of a 10, if you want i can give you a 8 out of 10 if thatll make ya happier ;-)
ooooooooooooh....20 is good. Glad ya like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts