Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got together with a few friends tonight that wanted to check out the SRT-8. They thought it was pretty slick... ;)

Stuck in the middle with you...

And a funny sense of humor when guarding the beast in the parking lot...

And just a nice setting with a GREAT bunch of folks...

Now to track down one of those nifty custom grills... :naughty:

·
Registered
267 Posts
looks awesome :)

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Must be nice to have such accomodating and powerful friends! Thanks for sharing the pictures! More please!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GoofyTimL said:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! More please!
Ask and ye shall receive...

And if you look closely at that last picture above you will see a pretty cool reflection of the GTS parked next to me. Here, let me help:

We get together almost every week during the summer months. This was actually the monthly Viper meeting, whereas on Friday's we bring in SRT's, Vipers, Ferrari's, Acura NSX's, Lambo's, etc. We just hang out at a local watering hole and have a GREAT time - bunch of car guys (and gals) shootin' the breeze about cars and other great American pastimes...

·
Registered
761 Posts
Great pics!

COOL!

Wish I was there-

·
Registered
544 Posts
Holy crap is that town loaded or something? Awesome pics! I have a new desktop background now (first pic) :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TheJackal24 said:
Nothing like a bunch of vipers parked outside of Price Chopper.

Must've spent all their money on their cars :)
Hey, it just happened to be in the same center as FUEL, the place we went to meet (think Hooters but with a car/motorcycle theme). Oh yeah, and we are notorious cheapskates. Did I tell you about that time I flew to Houston to buy an SRT-8 and save a few thousand bucks? ;)

If anybody wants bigger versions of these pics, drop me a PM and I will get them to you. Always happy to help.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RAKLAW said:
Never recall seeing that many Vipers on Metcalf!
You oughta see it when we have one of our BIG gatherings! :naughty:

Did that one last summer and didn't manage to attract any SRT-8's, dang it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts