Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend in Palm Beach was crazy. With trumps weeding going on there was just a ton of people in town and tons of nice cars. Besides seeing a fleet of maybachs and a couple phantoms here and there was the annual ferria show going on at the breakers the same weekend. So the cars were crazy. These are just a couple pics I took with my cell that I thought some of the car enthusiast(?) would like. I didn’t take to many pics at the ferria show because there was literally 300 ferrias there. It’s been like 2 weeks but I’ve been busy..

this one is a ferria and a cont. gt next to each other

two phantoms on worth ave.

a phantom on worth ave.

I believe this was the owner of Tropicana oj’s – that’s what a valet told me

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

maybach on worth ave. – if u look in the background that is a crowd that was waiting for trump to come out of graff jewlers

really not to much to say after u see this....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

i think that there was 5 enzo's that were lined up here...ummm crazy

just a enzo..i tink they go for over a mill now

I dunno whose this was but it has to be the best car I saw that weekend….(its mine)

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Cool pics stunna, I agree, yours is the BEST!!
I know that area fairly well. An ex-Business partner of mine had a beautiful home on Jungle Road, directly behind Trump's, but she's since sold it... Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Very Kool Pics Stunna , I Had The Great Oppurtunity To Have A Maybach 57 For A Day While My Fiance' Was In Vegas Visiting For The Sema Show, They Had A Driver Pick Us Up And Take Us To Lunch / Dinner Then Out Driving The Strip And Showing Off The 600 Or So Horses...we Toasted A Few Guys In A M5 And Another In A S430 ....when They Dropped Us Off At The End Of The Night I Felt Like A Rockstar Getting Out At The Hotel And All The People Wondering What Kind Of Car It Was And Who We Were...it Was Fun Being A Rockstar For A Night...lol

Tommy Z

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Wow nice pic's and that area you toke the pictures looks nice with all the nice cars and palm trees.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts