Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We can all together and show off our cars. Also have vendors selling different kinds of products. Any suggestion on time of year and location location location :) :)

FYI
I go to Bowling Green Kentucky labor day weekend for the corvette homecoming and its a blast :D :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Freebies

Fast300...count me in. Where? When?

;) My R32 buddy meets with his chronies once a month and they are getting after-market products, speakers, cleaning materials, shirts, and even discounts on ECM's, wheels, suspension stuff, etc. The vendors see the meets as a real opportunity to hawk their wares and do giveaways to churn interest. I will contact my Dealers parts guy to see if they will throw in some freebies for a giveaway. We all might do the same.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm in Wisconsin, very interested! I belong to SAAB Club and they have meet and greets. It's so cool to get together with people from places all over with the same interests!

·
Registered
34 Posts
How about next Sat. or Sun. at the Tustin Market Place, I-5 at Jamboree Rd.
Get off the I-5 at Jamboree Rd. and go northbound to El Camino Real, make a left turn and go to East Dr. and turn left, there is a Taco Bell at the corner. The meet will be in the parking lot behind the Taco Bell. Several food spots & restrooms nearby. We use this location for our CTS meets.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Midwest will work to lets meet in the middle :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Any one in or around Indianapolis interested in meeting? We're the crossroad of America.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.