Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think the SRT-8 will be too much $$$$ for me. and i dont really need 425 HP

i think 340 will be enough, but, id love to have those 20'' wheels. 22'' are a little too big for my liking and i think those 20'' are perfect!

your guess?

·
Registered
58 Posts
i have no idea, but thats what im waiting to do. once the SRT-8 comes out everyone will rip the wheels and tires off to put on 22"s. that where we come in. so i think they won't be THAT expensive since people are goign to want to get rid of them to pay for the 22"s.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D300C said:
i have no idea, but thats what im waiting to do. once the SRT-8 comes out everyone will rip the wheels and tires off to put on 22"s. that where we come in. so i think they won't be THAT expensive since people are goign to want to get rid of them to pay for the 22"s.
HERE IS TO HOPING! :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
MattinNashville said:
i would if i could, trust me

but i am 23 and have a wife and a new home and a new Trailblazer :mad:

i think ill be doing lucky enough to get a C

Ah, see, that's your problem. I'm 22, no wife, no house, but I've got a 300C. Couldn't be happier. (Except the girlfriend thinks it rides too stiffly(!?))

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ChromeTailfins said:
Ah, see, that's your problem. I'm 22, no wife, no house, but I've got a 300C. Couldn't be happier. (Except the girlfriend thinks it rides too stiffly(!?))
damn! i envy you

congrats! and enjoy

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
The part number is 5290991AA and is "unpriced" at this point from chrysler. It is a brand new number and not available to order yet. My educated guess is probably around $800 each retail. Wheel pricing from Chrysler is all over the board though, sometimes the big fancy wheels are dirt cheap and standard size wheels are priced way too high. The chrome 16" PT Cruiser wheel retails for $650. You can buy a whole set of American Racing wheels for $650. Visit our site......

http://wyckoffchryslerparts.com/

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wyckoffchryslerparts.com said:
The part number is 5290991AA and is "unpriced" at this point from chrysler. It is a brand new number and not available to order yet. My educated guess is probably around $800 each retail. Wheel pricing from Chrysler is all over the board though, sometimes the big fancy wheels are dirt cheap and standard size wheels are priced way too high. The chrome 16" PT Cruiser wheel retails for $650. You can buy a whole set of American Racing wheels for $650. Visit our site......

http://wyckoffchryslerparts.com/
wow!
3200 for wheels! jeeeeeebus

·
Registered
887 Posts
Once the SRT8 is out, I'm sure there will be stock SRT 20's on Ebay. The 300c 18's are going for less than 1k, so I'm sure you will get a good deal on some "take-offs"

·
Registered
26 Posts
bolt pattern

Does anyone know for a fact wether the SRT-8 20" wheels have the same bolt pattern and offset as the 300C? Anyone have a source for this kind of info?

swarick
Satin Jade C

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
On newstand now - The duPont Registry Exotic Car 2005 Buyers Guide estimates the price of the 300C SRT-8 at $36k.

That is the lowest estimate I have seen.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Tires

OK
So the * comes on 20's. what did they do differnt to the car. And what size tire and make are they going to have.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I think the 20's on the Srt-8 look amazing. It gives the 300C a very clean and classy look with enough bling factor.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Scarbrs said:
OK
So the * comes on 20's. what did they do differnt to the car. And what size tire and make are they going to have.
stiffer sport suspension, only lowered by .50 inch.

20X8 rims front and rear

Tire options:
All Season
Goodyear Eagle RS-A
245/45/20 front and rear

Summer Tire
Goodyear Eagle F1
245/45/20 front
255/45/20 rear

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
tires

So when will Good year have the 245/45/20 for the general public. Or can i get them from my Chrysler dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
To MattenNashville,

When I get my SRT-8 you can buy the wheels from it. My son wants DUBS, so I'll probably get some fancy 5-spokes, 22", chrome (easy to keep clean). As for the others in this tread, with the girl (or No girl) situations . . . been married for 26 years and have been working out of town (home is Houston) for 7 months now and my wife arranged for a local dealership to gaurantee me one of the first SRT-8's in Texas. I wanted an SRT-10 pick-up, but she said that she liked the 300 better and it was something she would rather drive. I agree!

Mine will be Black. I have a few modifications in mind that I plan on marketing for those who want something really unique, fast, and exotic.

MoparMike
Houston

Mopars currently:

1955 Imperial 4-dr sedan mint 1-owner (my dad bought it new)
1968 300 2-dr, mint with modified 440 six-pac
1970 Duster 340, 4-speed, Plum Crazy, Black top, White bucket interior, all show with plenty of Go
2001 Ram Sport, Bright Yellow, fiberglass top, wheels and tires, nice driver

Had probably 40 Mopars since '66, when I first got my license. Mopar was the only thing that could take my abuse.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts