Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a little part of me died tonight :(

well driving home from work.. i see bright blueish/white headlights in my rear view mirror. i immediately realise they belong to a 300c. as the car pulls closer to me i see a shape on the roof of the car.. so im thinking, COOL a 300c police car. i slow down a bit to let it come closer.

bad idea :(

as it gets closer the true nature of the car is revealed.. its a Taxi.. :( the guys obviously modded it though, its a v6 (no hemi badge) with decent rims and a dual exhaust system)

i dont know why its bothering my, but i guess i never wanted to see our cars used as ordinary old taxis. i know they are common in america, but thats because the cars are relatively cheap and common over there.

so just as i was getting over the shock of the incidence, i see ANOTHER 300c taxi on the other side of the road. :(

thats 2 in the space of 2minutes. i hope this doesnt become a common thing.

anyone else spotted a C taxi?

·
Registered
172 Posts
That is nasty. Im not liking that at all. Go immediately & let there tyres down. Maybe ask if they are forum members first. No no no it has to be illegal im almost sure ????? I think ????? Oh that is bad bad bad.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
I hear ya. There's a guy here with a Dominos Pizza sign on his roof and he NEVER takes it off!!!

Bernie

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I hear ya. There's a guy here with a Dominos Pizza sign on his roof and he NEVER takes it off!!!

Bernie
I don't know who your talking about buddy!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
nuttin i guess

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I don't know who your talking about buddy!
Don't worry HA. If Rambit ever offers you the pizza delivery job, he won't make you drive around with the delivery sign on top of your 300c.....just one that you slap onto the side of your door!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
well driving home from work.. i see bright blueish/white headlights in my rear view mirror. i immediately realise they belong to a 300c. as the car pulls closer to me i see a shape on the roof of the car.. so im thinking, COOL a 300c police car. i slow down a bit to let it come closer.

bad idea :(

as it gets closer the true nature of the car is revealed.. its a Taxi.. :( the guys obviously modded it though, its a v6 (no hemi badge) with decent rims and a dual exhaust system)

i dont know why its bothering my, but i guess i never wanted to see our cars used as ordinary old taxis. i know they are common in america, but thats because the cars are relatively cheap and common over there.

so just as i was getting over the shock of the incidence, i see ANOTHER 300c taxi on the other side of the road. :(

thats 2 in the space of 2minutes. i hope this doesnt become a common thing.

anyone else spotted a C taxi?
Yes, it is pathetic. However, they have been crawling over Las Vegas for the past 3 years. It's embarrassing and cheapens the 'talk' about our vehicles, too!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Don't worry HA. If Rambit ever offers you the pizza delivery job, he won't make you drive around with the delivery sign on top of your 300c.....just one that you slap onto the side of your door!
Oh Ouch! thanks bruno!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, it is pathetic. However, they have been crawling over Las Vegas for the past 3 years. It's embarrassing and cheapens the 'talk' about our vehicles, too!
yeah i know what you mean man. i was in las vegas earlier this year and was amazed at the number of 300s i saw driving around. they were as common as a ford.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
We had a 300C yellow cab here in Melbourne for a while before it got written off in a crash. Troy (AIR22) has been buying a few bits off the guys who bought the wreck I believe.

Ban them I say :yup:

·
Registered
633 Posts
We had a 300C yellow cab here in Melbourne for a while before it got written off in a crash. Troy (AIR22) has been buying a few bits off the guys who bought the wreck I believe.

I have it's boot lid,

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Maybe it was Peedi from the forum?

Jamie had to do the quote on that thing when it was crashed, parts alone were $20k plus IIRC! :pat:

·
Registered
116 Posts
yes, i've seen a silver and a black 300c taxi. that crap on top really makes a nice car look bad, it's sacrilege. They will be the nicest cabs on the road though except a mercedes i've seen around.
I rode in a statesman cab the other day and the interior and dash displays are bloody ugly.

·
Registered
172 Posts
At least it would make catching a cab a treat. He probably makes a fortune from people waving him down just to go for a ride.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts