Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so besides my 05 300c i also have the 06 charger R/T,Well one night i parked it in the garage like always and left the window down the next day i get in and there is like little plastic peices everywhere i look around and i see right about the door handle on the driver side there is a little Chew mark outta the door panel then i look in the back and see that it also ate right thew the driver side back seatbelt right threw it! and he got the back pilar too just chunks outa each part and i had rat poop everywhere so i set a rat trap under the seat and caught his big as the next morning i never heard of anythign like this i will post pictures soon of the Crazyness....Just my luck

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Usually I don't leave my windows down in my garage, but on the few occassions I have... I have never had anything like this happen! WOW.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I had one living under the engine cover of my C it even draged an apple up and unnder the cover :) Kinda glad he did or he woulda been eatting the wiring

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Happen to me too. Came out one morning and opened the cup holder only to find many very small droppings. Couln't believe it since I have 4 cars in the driveway and the SRT8 is the least likely to get a mouse in it.
I set four traps, one on each front floor, one on the console and one in the trunk. 3 of the 4 traps had mice in them.... I was blown away. How do they get in these cars... heat vents I guess?

·
Registered
469 Posts
:sour: :sour: :yuck:

man thats disgusting i hate rats/mice

i found one in my bottom of my BBQ the other night, i don't know how the **** it got there, it was still alive too. I got my girl to go get it out :fing02: lollll

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Are you guys leaving your windows down or how are the little bastards getting in??

·
Registered
426 Posts
To avoid a rodent problem, I'm gonna get a cat for my SRT. :thinkerg:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Sorry for your problem. When I worked on the Atlas missile system rats ate through a lead covered cable running from the blockhouse to the missile pad and cut through the wiring. I have heard that chipmunks eat through hoses as they seem to like anti-freeze. Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea My mom Drove it that day and ussually the windows are alwyas up but this one time i guess he climbed in threw the drivers side window..out of all the cars too they like luxury too i guess . how much do seatbelts cost?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts