Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear: Street and Racing Technolgy

My name is John, you can find me under the moniker 'tekhen' on the 300Cforums.com internet site.

As I am sure you know this site is a place where 300 enthusiast gather to enjoy and discuss their vehicles.

I personally have a brilliant black 300C delivered in September of 2004. I know you have recently engineered the SRT8 version of the 300C. Some on the 300Cforums site have traded their Cs in for 8s but I've decided to stick with my C.

On the other hand if you decided to drop a Viper engine in the 300. I would be the first(maybe the third after Calvin Broadus and Curtis Jackson....lol (Snoop Dogg and 50 Cent) in line to purchase!

This is just a simple request to you and the car gods above.

Thank You for your time and consideration

Regards,

John

·
Registered
342 Posts
tekhen said:
On the other hand if you decided to drop a Viper engine in the 300. I would be the first(maybe the third after Calvin Broadus and Curtis Jackson....lol (Snoop Dogg and 50 Cent) in line to purchase!
:D .............

·
Registered
336 Posts
yeah i'll have one too, but i'll need someone to pack one up and ship it over to me. oh yeah and if you have time, convert it too, i don't like my chances of getting a quality conversion in australia.

·
Registered
974 Posts
tehken, you are a smart, smart man. i dont think that i could have come up with a better idea, except i would be one of the first to go to hennessey with all of my saving(and with the money of everything that i belong that would be sold to help the cause) to get the venom 1000 package.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RoD,

Now that's a thought, squared!!!
I can picture it now.

SRT are you listening???

·
Registered
132 Posts
There is a Viper engine/trans with computer and wiring harness on ebay. The starting bid is $11,500. Justdrop one in your 300 this weekend. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts