Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Ive noticed in my EVIC easter egg that its says "last chime registered - ABS". Is there something wrong with my ABS system? How would I tell if something was going on?

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Mine's had that since day one, and that was over 3 years ago. I think it's a normal condition, but not sure what it means.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Mine's had that since day one, and that was over 3 years ago......

Bernie
That's because that's the last time the car moved, Bernie. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
That's because that's the last time the car moved, Bernie. :rolleyes:
Why is everyone always picking on me...haha. Hey, is this your last night here Steve?

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Yep, last night....

Everyone has something folks pick at..... your museum piece, as Bruno calls it, begs for ribbing... ;)

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
I just posted in your thread. Don't worry about a thing...haha.:scared:

Bernie

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Hey guys, Ive noticed in my EVIC easter egg that its says "last chime registered - ABS". Is there something wrong with my ABS system? How would I tell if something was going on?
Don't take this to the bank, but I think that just means you got chimed to remind you to release the parking brake. Happens almost every time for me, since I habitually move the shifter before I release the brake.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Don't take this to the bank, but I think that just means you got chimed to remind you to release the parking brake. Happens almost every time for me, since I habitually move the shifter before I release the brake.
I think you may be right. Whatever it is I think it's something minor like that.

Bernie

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm, i think im going to try that out today and see if i get a chime.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it is the last light to go out on the dash after the bulb/systems check when starting the car.
i was referring to it showing up as a "last chime registed: abs" in the EVIC easter egg.

I also tried the shift thing mentioned, but it chimed even with my seat belt on and not even shifting.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i was referring to it showing up as a "last chime registed: abs" in the EVIC easter egg.

I also tried the shift thing mentioned, but it chimed even with my seat belt on and not even shifting.
You didnt read my post , Last chime in the EVIC is showing you the last bulb check light to go out was the ABS system . Meaning no faults, all bulb checks o.k. all systems o.k.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You didnt read my post , Last chime in the EVIC is showing you the last bulb check light to go out was the ABS system . Meaning no faults, all bulb checks o.k. all systems o.k.
Now I get you, I read your post but had no idea where you were going with that. Plus I get a chime after all the lights go out. But I guess your right. Thanks man.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts